Surfers For Autism hosted their third ‘Back to the Beach’ session at Pepper Park in Fort Pierce on Saturday, June 5. The pilot program, run with volunteers, is working to determine if it is viable as a regular program in the county. The program provides children and adults with autism, as well as the parent or guardian of a child with autism, a safe environment to experience the thrill of surfing under the guidance of a skilled and trained surf instructor. For more information and updates visit www.surfersforautism.org
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Latest Special Publication
Advertise with Us
To advertise your business, call (772) 465-5656.
Agencies | National | Regional: Call Kathy Young at (772) 467-4352.
Around Your Town
Sign up for our free e-newsletter:
Email us at email@example.com.
- New coffee shop brings old time feel to downtown
- Fort Pierce commissioner abruptly retires
- Fort pierce passes controversial Airbnb Ordinance
- COVID still a factor in Indian River County schools
- Sewall’s Point still divided on tax increase
- Dental restoration helps clients of The Source find jobs
- Find bargains at Home Goods and Decor for Less in Sebastian
- Do Not Tell the Car Deal You Are Paying in Cash
- Enjoy yoga.. with cats
- Vero Beach rejects pickleball at Riverside Park
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.