The Boys and Girls Club of St. Lucie County began to hand out meals prepared at the Treasure Coast Food Bank on March 15 to help residents with through the hardship brought on by COVID-19.
Club Houses, traditionally open for spring break, are now closed through March 30th.
The Boys and Girls Club is currently seeking 10 healthy volunteers for each of the 4 BGCSLC Club Houses each day. The locations are: Chuck Hill Unit- 198 NW Marion Avenue PSL, Garden Terrace- 3104 Avenue J, Fort Pierce, Ken Pruitt Unit- 10673 SE Lennard Road, Port St. Lucie and Infinity Clubhouse- 1011 N 23rd St. Fort Pierce.
To donatefood, supplies or money please contact Will Armstead at email@example.com or Dana Trabulsdana@allthingstreasurecoast.com. The Treasure Coast Food Bank is also seeking volunteers for packaging. Visit www.stophunger.org for more information.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Latest Special Publication
Advertise with Us
To advertise your business, call (772) 465-5656.
Agencies | National | Regional: Call Kathy Young at (772) 467-4352.
Around Your Town
Sign up for our free e-newsletter:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Local musicians need your support now more than ever
- Rants and Raves - Week of March 20, 2020
- St. Lucie County Crime Report - Week of March 20, 2020
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces One New Death Related to COVID-19, 6 p.m. Update
- Vero Beach votes to evict Elite Airways
- Most live entertainment canceled due to COVID-19
- New program is cleaning local beaches
- Martin County Crime Report - Week of March 20, 2020
- Martin County Police Arrests - Week of March 13
- Education Foundation hires new director
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.