Details for NOTICE OF ACTION FOR DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE NINETEENTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT, IN AND FOR ST. LUCIE COUNTY, FLORIDA
Petitioner, and Michael
NOTICE OF ACTION FOR DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE
TO: Michael Lynch at 2626 SW Cameo Blvd, Port St. Lucie, FL 34953. YOU ARE NOTIFIED that an action for Dissolution of Marriage has been filed against you and that you are required to serve a copy of your written defenses, if any, to it on Danielle Lynch, whose address is 2626 SW Cameo Blvd, Port St. Lucie, FL 34953, on or before 9/23/22, and file the original with the clerk of this Court at 201 S Indian River Dr., Fort Pierce, FL 34954 before service on Petitioner or immediately thereafter. If you fail to do so, a default may be entered against you for the relief demanded in the petition. You must keep the Clerk of the Circuit Court’s office notified of your current address. (You may file Designation of Current Mailing and E-Mail Address, Florida Supreme Court Approved Family Law Form 12.915.) Future papers in this lawsuit will be mailed or e-mailed to the addresses on record at the clerk’s office.
PUBS: 9/9/22, 9/16/22, 9/23/22 & 9/30/22
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Latest Special Publication
Advertise with Us
To advertise your business, call (772) 465-5656.
Agencies | National | Regional: Call Amanda Tucker at (772) 467-4352.
Retail Advertising - Harvey Gowin, Multimedia Sales Director
Inside Sales - Heather Donaldson, Inside Sales Manager
Around Your Town
Sign up for our free e-newsletter:
Email us at email@example.com.
- Stuart Commission updated on Costco status
- Hurricane Ian to cause catastrophic storm surge, winds and rain
- Indian River County seeks to improve lives of seniors
- Fort Pierce City Commission backs Jenkins Road rental complex
- PSL rezones U.S 1 parcel for new rental apartments
- Cleaning up after the storm
- Seized drug money funds Indian River County sheriff, non-profits
- County Commission begrudgingly backs mobile home amendment
- Countryside corn maze in Vero Beach open through Oct. 30
- Volunteers needed to plant at Jones Pier Conservation Area in Vero Beach
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.