WEDNESDAY, DEC. 1
• Poinsettia Power!: A holiday bazaar, fashion show and luncheon benefiting the Meals on Wheels, presented by the Council on Aging of Martin County and Anchor Home Health Services. Hosted at the Kane Center, 900 SE Salerno Road, Stuart. Doors open for shopping at 10 a.m. with luncheon and fashion show starting at noon. Tickets are $100. Join the Council on Aging in its efforts to end senior hunger in Martin County through Meals on Wheels. For more information and ticket inquiries, call (772) 223-7846 or visit www.kanecenter.org.
SATURDAY, JAN. 22 - SUNDAY, JAN. 23
• Toy Train, Collectible/Hobby Show: The Martin County Model Railroaders will be holding their 15th annual Toy Train, collectible/Hobby Show Saturday and Sunday, January 22-23 at the Martin County Fairgrounds, 2616 S.E. Dixie Highway, Stuart, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. both days (Jan. 22-23). Numerous vendors of model railroad equipment and memorabilia will be on hand, as well as operating layouts for N, HO, O and G Scale. Buyers on site for train collections. Food Truck on site. Fun for all ages. Admission $6, Children under 14 free with adult, free parking. The Martin County Model Railroaders is a 501c3 Nonprofit organization. For more information, contact Gary Hawken at 772-692-9017 or email@example.com
• Bingo Nights at St. Luke's Episcopal Church: Friday morning Bingo continues at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, located at 5150 S.E. Railway Ave., Cove Road at Dixie Highway, in Stuart. The doors open at 9:30 a.m and games begin at 10:30 a.m. Refreshments, hot dogs, and snacks are available for purchase. NOTE: There will be no Bingo on Fridays, Nov. 26, Dec. 24 and Dec. 31.
For more information, call 772-286-5455.
• Stuart Main Street Gallery: The Stuart Main Street gallery immerses visitors in historic Stuart and the vehicles that were then part of people’s lives, here and across the nation. Recreated facades of the historic Citizens Bank, the Walter Kitching Store, and Krueger buildings hearken back to a time when Stuart was emerging as the thriving community it is today. Visitors will see not only the earliest pioneer motor vehicles that changed Martin County’s and the nation’s dependence upon the horse, but also will learn how Model T Fords eventually brought rural dwellers into town and how trucks changed domestic life by delivering goods and services to homes. Regular admission for visitors 13 to 64 years of age is $14. The Elliott Museum is located at 825 NE Ocean Blvd. in Stuart. For more information call (772) 225-1961.
• Open Mic / Musicians Jam: Every other Wednesday the Jensen Beach VFW Hall hosts an open mic musicians jam. Come enjoy several great area musicians taking turns and sometimes jamming together! New musicians and singers always welcome! Low price drinks, smoke free, BIG OPEN ROOM very easy to keep safe distance, uncrowded and super clean! Thank you for caring about and supporting Local Live Music and Veterans Organizations! The Jensen Beach VFW Hall is located at 1805 NE Savannah Rd. in Jensen Beach.
• Virtual Cultural Conversations Series: The Arts Council of Martin County Martin hosts an online Cultural Conversations Series on the first Tuesday of every month.
While we continue to anticipate a real-time return to the events we enjoy so much, the Arts Council of Martin County is helping to ease the wait by presenting its beloved Cultural Conversation Series – virtually. Thanks to generous support from PNC – Arts Alive!, the multi-part series is being offered to the entire community at no charge, not just as a condition of membership as it has in the past. A
ll Cultural Conversations begin at 5:30 p.m. Each lasts for one hour, with a Q&A period.
Register on www.MartinArts.org on the Cultural Calendar or on the Cultural Conversations page, under Programs. For more information, call 772-287-6676.
• Preschool Story Time: The Martin County School District invites preschool students and their families to login in to a virtual story time each week! Guest readers will read a book aloud to you and your child while also presenting a special activity for you to complete together. It happens every Friday of every month from 9:30 a.m. – 10 a.m. on the Martin County School District’s FaceBook page - https://www.facebook.com/MCSDFlorida.
• Friday Art Walk: Come join the First Friday Art Walk in the Creek Arts District of Stuart.
This will be an ongoing event from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. on the first Friday of each month. It is a free event for all ages. Stroll the area and visit local businesses who are hosting artists, artisans, and performers and holding open house. You'll find refreshments, free samples, demos, and deals all along the way!
Learn more at - https://www.thecreekdistrict.org/schedule/artwalk-2021-june.
• Tot Tuesday at Treasure Coast Square: Treasure Coast Square welcomes all kids ages 5 & under to join us for "Tot Tuesday", held the first Tuesday of the month from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. in JCPenney Court. These free monthly events will feature sing-a-longs, story time, games, crafts, special guests and more! Call 772-692-9401 for more information of visit https://arrisportal.com/.
• Green Market Sundays: The Hobe Sound local VFW Post 10132 hosts a weekly Green Market every Sunday from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Los of local vendors selling amazing products, food trucks, and music entertainment. Please share and like this event to all your friends. VFW Post 10132, Hobe Sound Florida. For more information call Juan "TacoMan" Garcia for more details 772-209-2463.
• Jammin' Jensen: Every Thursday from 6 – 9:30 p.m. in downtown Jensen Beach on Jensen Beach Boulevard. Jammin Jensen offers a mini-festival of local artists’ displays, music, vendors and family entertainment!. There is no admission fee — it’s free Please note. For more information visit www.jensenbeachflorida.info.
• Free Relaxation Circle: Join us every 2nd Friday of the month at the Treasure Coast Holistic Health Center to relax and unwind at a free relaxation circles. Certified Practitioners will share a variety of techniques that is sure to help calm the mind & help heal the soul. Relaxation circles take place Every 2nd Friday of the month at 6 p.m.
The night will include: beginner guided meditation, distance Reiki (a Japanese stress relief technique), easy breathing techniques that are specific for relaxation, and guided prompts which will help complete the experience. After join us for a cup to Alkaline water tea in our newly remolded tea bar.
The Treasure Coast Holistic Health Center is located at 524 SE Dixie Highway in Stuart. Space is limited, please call or email to reserve. (772) 280-7688 or email TCHolisticHeatlhCenter@gmail.com.
• Rock'n River Walk: Stuart Main Street and DBA bring you "Rock'n Riverwalk" every Sunday from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m. It happens on the Riverwalk Stage at 300 St. Lucie Ave. in Stuart. For more information call (772) 286-2848.
• St. Monica's Church Famous Fish Fry: Famous Fish Fry on the 3rd Friday of each Month from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Serving ample helpings of cooked to order grouper or tilapia, mild, lemon, spicy or naked, with choice of two sides such as pigeon peas and rice, macaroni and cheese, green beans, collard Greens and a choice of coleslaw or potato salad and hushpuppies with a choice of a dessert including pound cake, cookies, brownies, etc. St. Monica's Episcopal Church -The Friendly Little Church With Caribbean Spirit is located at 800 Central Avenue in Stuart. $12 for Dinners and $8 for Sandwiches. All are welcome. For more information, call (772) 221-0552, or visit www.stmonicas.org.
• Sunset Coastal Discovery Walk at Ocean Bay Beachside: Take a deep breath as you enjoy the last rays of light and celebrate the completion of another day. From 6:30 - 8 p.m. on the third Tuesday of every month at 153 Ocean Bay Dr. in Jensen Beach.
Secluded beaches, golden sunsets and a cool ocean breeze are the perfect way to end the day. Before the sun sets, walk with us as we discover how these beaches protect us from major storm events and what wildlife exists just offshore. Finish the evening sitting along the water’s edge watching as the coastal environment transforms into night.
• Waterfront Market: Join us every Sunday, from 10am - 4pm, for the Waterfront Market at Harbourside Place! Stroll along the intracoastal while shopping local artisan and handmade goods!
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available
- Attendees must wear masks
- Social distancing is encouraged
- To become a vendor, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Harbourside Place is the premier downtown destination in Jupiter for shopping, dining, luxury hotel accommodations, entertainment and boating. Harbourside Place is located dockside at 200 US-1 in Jupiter.
• Stuart Green Market: The Stuart Green Market is held every Sunday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Flagler Park located at 201 SW Flagler Ave. in Stuart. For more information call (772) 233-0297.
•Reiki Healing Circle: Join us for a Reiki Healing Circle at 6 p.m. on the second Friday of every month at the Treasure Coast Holistic Health Center in Stuart. A Reiki healing circle is an opportunity for those who need healing of physical, mental, or emotional imbalances.
The class is complimentary but we welcome donations. A portion of all funds collected will be donated to Holistic Education Foundation (HEFGIVES). HEFgives is a 501c3 non profit dedicated to free education in holistic health and complimentary alternative medicine. Learn more at www.TCHolisticHealthCenter.com. The Treasure Coast Holistic Health Center is located at 524 SE Dixie Hwy in Stuart.
• Market on Main: Every Sunday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., the city of Stuart hosts a Market on Main at Flagler Park located at 201 SW Flagler Avenue. The market features vendors from around the county and produced by Stuart Main Street. For more information, call 772-286-2848.