SATURDAY, OCT. 9
• Foghat & Sacred Union: With some of the best blues-boogie-rock ever recorded, Foghat is taking the MIDFLORIDA Event Center stage in Port St. Lucie for a performance on Saturday, Oct. 9.
Formed in 1971, Foghat has since amassed eight gold records, one platinum and one double platinum record.
Arrive early to catch the opening act, Sacred Union, whose diverse repertoire covers songs from Dave Matthews, Hall and Oates, The Foo Fighters, and Etta James, to Prince, Lenny Kravitz and The Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Tickets start at $25.
Purchase tickets online here - https://bit.ly/3eldoMm.
Gates open at 5:30 p.m. and the show starts at 7 p.m.
The MIDFLORIDA Event Center is located at 9221 Southeast Event Center Place in Port St. Lucie.
THURSDAY, OCT. 14
• Port St. Lucie's Business Showcase: Discover a local business to support at Port St. Lucie’s Home-Based Business Showcase! The City of Port St. Lucie is hosting a Home-Based Business Showcase on Thursday OCT. 14 to offer business owners a opportunity to market their product or service and make valuable connections.
The event takes place at the MidFlorida Credit Union Event Center in Port St.Lucie.
Want to be a Vendor?
Showcase your business or service by reserving your booth today at - www.cityofpsl.com/businesstax. Registration is now open at $25.
After Sept. 11, 2021, the sign-up registration fee is $35.
The 2021 Home-Based Business Showcase will provide a venue for local vendors to display and sell their products and meet potential customers.
The public will have an opportunity to support local makers, artisans, and direct sellers.
The Home-Based Business Showcase is free to the public.
FRIDAY, OCT. 15
• Social Bingo: Holy Family Catholic Church Parish Hall will host Social Bingo for the community at several dates throughout the year. Lunch served at 12 noon. Doors open at 11 a.m. Tickets are $7 in advance, $8 at the door and are available at the parish office. Advance purchase recommended to ensure seating. Ticket purchase includes 10 games of bingo and lunch. Chinese Auction, Money raffle, food basket. Holy Family Catholic Church is located at 2330 SE Mariposa Avenue in Port St. Lucie.
For more information call 772-398-1357.
SATURDAY, OCT. 16 - SUNDAY, OCT. 17
• Botanical Gardens Fall Garden Festival: The Heathcote Botanical Gardens will host their 2021 Fall Garden festival the weekend of Oct. 16-7. There will be plants for sale as well as games, food and plenty of family fun. Hours of operation are Oct. 16: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Oct 17 from 12-4 p.m. Heathcote Botanical Gardens is located at 210 Savannah Road in Fort Pierce. Free admission!
For more information and volunteer options, email email@example.com
SATURDAY, NOV. 13
• Groucho's Comedy Club double headliners: Comedians Scotty Novotny and Johnny Mac will preform on Saturday, Nov. 13 at Groucho's Comedy Club. Scotty Novotny has been described as a mix of Robin Williams and Red Skelton. Johnny Mac, featured in the HBO film "The Recount", has worked with some of the most popular comedians in the industry. Door open at 5:30 p.m. Dinner at 6 p.m. Showtime is at 7 p.m. Showtime will take place at the Lakeview Bar and Grille, 951 S.W Country Club Drive in Port Saint Lucie. For more information, call 772-336-2507
SATURDAY, NOV. 20
• 3rd Annual Treasure Coast Wine & Ale Trail Festival: T The St. Lucie, Indian River and Martin County Tourism Offices and its partners are proud to present the 3rd Annual Treasure Coast Wine & Ale Trail Festival taking place on Saturday, Nov., 20 from 1 to 5 p.m. at Summer Crush Vineyard & Winery located at 4200 Johnston Road in Fort Pierce. Locals and visitors will enjoy locally made craft beer, wine and cider all crafted right here on the Treasure Coast.Beer, wine and cider will be flowing from 1 to 5 p.m. Tickets for the event are $25 in advance or $30 at the door which provides each attendee with one tasting glass and unlimited tastings. Tastings will be available from the members of the Treasure Coast Wine & Ale Trail. Guests wanting to attend the event, but not purchase an unlimited tasting ticket can enter with a $10 admission fee. Children 12 years and younger receive free admission.
Festival goers that book a one night stay with a festival partner hotel will receive 2 FREE tickets to the event. For a list of hotels and rates, visit www.tcwineandaletrail.com/festival/.
Tickets to the event can be purchased online at www.tcwineandaletrail.com/festival/.
• The Jazz Market: The Fort Pierce Jazz & Blues Society Jazz Market is a year-round event. Every Saturday the Society hosts a Jazz Market "featuring creative arts & crafts" in Historic Downtown Fort Pierce on the waterfront of the Indian River.
The Jazz Market hours are 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Original hand made crafts, stained glass, Highwaymen paintings, hand-painted glassware and much, more are available for purchase. Funds raised support education programs and local scholarships.
The market is open to all crafters who wish to participate, given space available and our Market Managers discretion.
If you are an interested new vendor, applications are now being accepted.
For more information, please email: JazzMarket@jazzsociety.org
• Comedy Show and Dinner: The comedy shows are back at 6 p.m. on the first Friday of every month at the Lakeview Bar & Grille in the St. Lucie Trail Golf Club. Our dinner & comedy show is presented by GROUCHO'S COMEDY! We are open to the public, no gate access needed! Show starts at 8 pm with dinner before the show. Three (3) course dinner buffet including coffee & dessert is $39 plus tax and tip. You don't want to miss this! All of our servers wear masks for your protection. Social distancing is taking place Reservations are required. Call Karyn at 772-336-2507. The Lakeview Bar & Grille at St. Lucie Trail Golf Club is located at 951 S.W. Country Club Drive in Port St. Lucie.
• Virtual Coffee with Fort Pierce Mayor Linda Hudson: Coffee with Fort Pierce Mayor Linda Hudson is held every third Friday of the month from 8-9 a.m.
During these unprecedented times we will be hosting via Facebook Live at Main Street Fort Pierce- https://www.facebook.com/main.pierce.
This event is sponsored by Main Street Fort Pierce. It is a positive networking experience for those that attend. Businesses, community organizations, and newcomers to the area are welcome to share information about upcoming events or activities occurring in the Treasure Coast region.
• Live Country/Southern Rock: Every Friday night and Saturday night come hear live country and southern rock from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. at Good Times Rock Bar in Port St. Lucie.
You must be 21 and over. Free cover, great service, and the best bands!
Call us at (772) 337-3546 for up to date information on all of our entertainment.
The Good Times Rock Bar is located at 9144 S US Hwy 1 in the East Port Plaza in Port St Lucie.
• The SLC History Center: The St. Lucie Historical Society has unveiled a new exhibit at the St. Lucie County Regional History Center that is focused Fort Pierce Inlet’s past 100 years.
The exhibit includes information on Edwin Binney, the founder of Crayola Crayons. Binney was a part-time Fort Pierce resident, who invested heavily in the community from the creation of the inlet to saving a local bank during the Great Depression.
The St. Lucie County Regional History Center is located at 414 Seaway Drive on South Hutchinson Island in Fort Pierce.
The Center’s hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday.
Admission is $4 for adults, $3 for seniors (55+), and $3 for children (4-17). Children (under 4 years old) are admitted free.
Joint tickets to the Regional History Center and St. Lucie County Aquarium are also available.
The St. Lucie County Regional History Center operates in partnership with St. Lucie County and volunteers from the St. Lucie Historical Society. The center can be reached at 772-462-1795 or online at www.stlucieco.gov.
• Fresh Market in Tradition: Come for a nice stroll through our “Fresh Market in Tradition” on every Saturday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. in Port St. Lucie at the “Tradition Neighborhood Market”. We have over 30 different vendors on one long strip ready to serve you with fresh and organic fruits, vegetables, mushrooms, raw honey, flowers plants, and more.
It is completely outdoors, perfect for social distancing and you can bring your four-legged friends and your strollers. Remember our vendors rotate so we don’t always have the same products but we’ll have something new every Saturday. The “Tradition Neighborhood Market" is located on SW Tradition Pkwy across from Target and Michael’s in Tradition, Port St Lucie
• School Day Play!: From noon until 4 p.m. every Friday of every month the Urban Air Adventure Park in Port St. Lucie holds special park hours just for kids that are home schooled or at home for online learning. The cost is $29.99 for Platinum Access. Socks not included in the event pricing. The Urban Air Adventure Park Port St. Lucie is located at 9020 South US Hwy 1 in Port St. Lucie.
• Saturday Reggae with the Rainfall Band: Leave your worries behind and enjoy the laid back island reggae sounds of Rainfall Reggae Band at the Summer Crush Vineyard and Winery! Enjoy food from The Musca-Diner Food Truck!
Please visit the Summer Crush Vineyard and Winery page on our website before planning a visit, including how to reserve a private table. Event occurs every other Saturday from 1-4 p.m. Please arrive by 1:30 pm to keep reservation.
The Summer Crush Vineyard and Winery website - https://www.summercrushwine.com/.
There is a suggested $5 per person donation for table reservations that helps support the band and charity, or give what you feel you can afford. All donations include a raffle ticket. Children under 16 no donation suggested. We encourage wearing masks and bringing your own canopy with hold downs or umbrella and lawn chairs. As usual No coolers on or off premise, food or beverages, including water are allowed (We have free water by the glass or bottled water for $1). Rain or shine. Rain is actually really fun! Summer Crush Vineyard and Winery is located at 4200 Johnston Road in Fort Pierce. For more information, call (772) 460-0500.
• Jumperoo and School Day Jump: The Urban Air Adventure Park in Port St. Lucie offers a special time each week when we open the park just for kids 5 & under, trampolines only, from 10 a.m. to 12 noon. It is a special time each week where we open the park just for kids 5 & under, Trampolines only. The cost is $9.99 per child; no charge for parents. Socks are not included in event pricing. The Jumperoo and School Day Jumps are held every Friday of every month at the same time. The Urban Air Adventure Park is located at 9020 South US Hwy 1 in Port St. Lucie.