SATURDAY, DEC. 18
• Heathcote's Garden of Lights: Heathcote Botanical Gardens, 210 Savannah Road in Fort Pierce, will host its "Garden of Light" on Friday, Nov. 26-Saturday, Dec. 18 from 5:30-9 p.m. You've waited all year (and it's been a really long one, too!), but it's just a little longer until we flip the switch at Heathcote's Garden of Lights. Mark your calendars now because the garden will be illuminated November 26th, and you will definitely want to be there when the lights go on and the holiday season begins. Free Admission with ID during regular Garden hours 10am -4pm Tuesday – Saturday
September through December 2021. Plan on visiting Heathcote Botanical Gardens for our family-friendly holiday tradition,
Garden of Lights begins Thanksgiving weekend and running through the end of the year. Fridays and Saturdays November 26th, 2021 -December18th, 2021 5pm-9pm
Wednesdays and Thursdays: December 19th, 2021 – December. 30th, 2021 5:30 – 9:00 pm For more information, call (772) 464-4672 or visit https://www.heathcotebotanicalgardens.org
SATURDAY, DEC. 11
• Home for the Holidays Celebration: Home for the Holidays Celebration will take place on December 11 from 6-9 p.m. at Treasure Coast Lexus located at 5121 US-1 in Fort Pierce. Tickets cost $125 and corporate sponsorships are available. Treasure Coat Lexus presents the 2021 Home for the Holidays Celebration benefitting St. Lucie Habitat for Humanity. We are celebrating St. Lucie Habitat’s 25th anniversary by bringing three families home for the holidays! Come celebrate with us and enjoy dinner, drinks, a photo booth, a DJ, a 50/50 raffle, and a live auction. See how your support of St. Lucie Habitat has made a difference in the lives of our partner families!
Find out more on our website stluciehabitat.org or by calling (772) 464-1117.
SATURDAY, DEC. 18
• 12 Pubs of Christmas Holiday Crawl & Toy Drive: Take comfort in knowing that you can really let loose with your friends and co-workers on the Beautiful Treasure Coast. If you've ever wondered what a pub crawl is, we've got you covered. You'll have access to all of the best drink specials at all of the best pubs on the Treasure Coast. We have buses going to different areas of the St Lucie County from 4-12 p.m!
So come join us the weekend before Christmas and raise a glass to all things Christmas and have fun with us!
Your Captains for the evening:
#1 St Lucie Draft House Captain | Christa Stone
#2 The Gin Mill Fort Pierce Captain | Kristi Asmussen
#3 Boozgeois Saloon Captain |
#4 Downtown Captain | Al Beltran
# 5 Tips y Tiki / Crocadillos Bar and Grill Captain |
#6 South Beach Capitan | Ryan Ancona
Over the past 4 years, the 12 Pubs of Christmas Holiday Crawl & Toy Drive, a venture aligned with debauchery and facetious behavior, has become synonymous with the festive holiday season. The12 Pubs of Christmas Holiday Crawl & Toy Drive or sometimes simply called 12 pubs, is the name of an annual Pub crawl & Toy Drive where groups of friends gather together, don silly Christmas garb, and venture on routes around beautiful St Lucie County, stopping at (and drinking at) 12 pubs along the way. The crawl will begin at The Wet Whistle, located at 601 Seaway Drive in Fort Pierce.
For more information, visit https://www.facebook.com/thewetwhistle601/
• Cul-de-Sac Crew Holiday Partee 2021: We are so excited to bring together the original Cul-de-Sac Crew; circa 2006! We have also invited our New Crew to join us. No Social Distancing required! The Partee will take place at 6211 Northwest Gatun Court in Port St. Lucie from 5-10 p.m. Lots of laughs and belly bumps! This is an 'all-adult' Holiday party with no holds-barred dialogue and activties. There will be lots of yummy refreshments and delectable delights crafted by no-other than the incomparable Susan Marino, Chef to the Stars! This is NOT a BYOB, but the Chef wouldn't hate a bottle of booze. For more information visit Eventbrite and search "Cul-de-Sac Crew Holiday Partee 2021".
• The Jazz Market: The Fort Pierce Jazz & Blues Society Jazz Market is a year-round event. Every Saturday the Society hosts a Jazz Market "featuring creative arts & crafts" in Historic Downtown Fort Pierce on the waterfront of the Indian River.
The Jazz Market hours are 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Original hand made crafts, stained glass, Highwaymen paintings, hand-painted glassware and much, more are available for purchase. Funds raised support education programs and local scholarships.
The market is open to all crafters who wish to participate, given space available and our Market Managers discretion.
If you are an interested new vendor, applications are now being accepted.
For more information, please email: JazzMarket@jazzsociety.org
• Comedy Show and Dinner: The comedy shows are back at 6 p.m. on the first Friday of every month at the Lakeview Bar & Grille in the St. Lucie Trail Golf Club. Our dinner & comedy show is presented by GROUCHO'S COMEDY! We are open to the public, no gate access needed! Show starts at 8 pm with dinner before the show. Three (3) course dinner buffet including coffee & dessert is $39 plus tax and tip. You don't want to miss this! All of our servers wear masks for your protection. Social distancing is taking place Reservations are required. Call Karyn at 772-336-2507. The Lakeview Bar & Grille at St. Lucie Trail Golf Club is located at 951 S.W. Country Club Drive in Port St. Lucie.
• Virtual Coffee with Fort Pierce Mayor Linda Hudson: Coffee with Fort Pierce Mayor Linda Hudson is held every third Friday of the month from 8-9 a.m.
During these unprecedented times we will be hosting via Facebook Live at Main Street Fort Pierce- https://www.facebook.com/main.pierce.
This event is sponsored by Main Street Fort Pierce. It is a positive networking experience for those that attend. Businesses, community organizations, and newcomers to the area are welcome to share information about upcoming events or activities occurring in the Treasure Coast region.
• Live Country/Southern Rock: Every Friday night and Saturday night come hear live country and southern rock from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. at Good Times Rock Bar in Port St. Lucie.
You must be 21 and over. Free cover, great service, and the best bands!
Call us at (772) 337-3546 for up to date information on all of our entertainment.
The Good Times Rock Bar is located at 9144 S US Hwy 1 in the East Port Plaza in Port St Lucie.
• The SLC History Center: The St. Lucie Historical Society has unveiled a new exhibit at the St. Lucie County Regional History Center that is focused Fort Pierce Inlet’s past 100 years.
The exhibit includes information on Edwin Binney, the founder of Crayola Crayons. Binney was a part-time Fort Pierce resident, who invested heavily in the community from the creation of the inlet to saving a local bank during the Great Depression.
The St. Lucie County Regional History Center is located at 414 Seaway Drive on South Hutchinson Island in Fort Pierce.
The Center’s hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday.
Admission is $4 for adults, $3 for seniors (55+), and $3 for children (4-17). Children (under 4 years old) are admitted free.
Joint tickets to the Regional History Center and St. Lucie County Aquarium are also available.
The St. Lucie County Regional History Center operates in partnership with St. Lucie County and volunteers from the St. Lucie Historical Society. The center can be reached at 772-462-1795 or online at www.stlucieco.gov.
• Fresh Market in Tradition: Come for a nice stroll through our “Fresh Market in Tradition” on every Saturday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. in Port St. Lucie at the “Tradition Neighborhood Market”. We have over 30 different vendors on one long strip ready to serve you with fresh and organic fruits, vegetables, mushrooms, raw honey, flowers plants, and more.
It is completely outdoors, perfect for social distancing and you can bring your four-legged friends and your strollers. Remember our vendors rotate so we don’t always have the same products but we’ll have something new every Saturday. The “Tradition Neighborhood Market" is located on SW Tradition Pkwy across from Target and Michael’s in Tradition, Port St Lucie
• School Day Play!: From noon until 4 p.m. every Friday of every month the Urban Air Adventure Park in Port St. Lucie holds special park hours just for kids that are home schooled or at home for online learning. The cost is $29.99 for Platinum Access. Socks not included in the event pricing. The Urban Air Adventure Park Port St. Lucie is located at 9020 South US Hwy 1 in Port St. Lucie.
• Saturday Reggae with the Rainfall Band: Leave your worries behind and enjoy the laid back island reggae sounds of Rainfall Reggae Band at the Summer Crush Vineyard and Winery! Enjoy food from The Musca-Diner Food Truck!
Please visit the Summer Crush Vineyard and Winery page on our website before planning a visit, including how to reserve a private table. Event occurs every other Saturday from 1-4 p.m. Please arrive by 1:30 pm to keep reservation.
The Summer Crush Vineyard and Winery website - https://www.summercrushwine.com/.
There is a suggested $5 per person donation for table reservations that helps support the band and charity, or give what you feel you can afford. All donations include a raffle ticket. Children under 16 no donation suggested. We encourage wearing masks and bringing your own canopy with hold downs or umbrella and lawn chairs. As usual No coolers on or off premise, food or beverages, including water are allowed (We have free water by the glass or bottled water for $1). Rain or shine. Rain is actually really fun! Summer Crush Vineyard and Winery is located at 4200 Johnston Road in Fort Pierce. For more information, call (772) 460-0500.
• Jumperoo and School Day Jump: The Urban Air Adventure Park in Port St. Lucie offers a special time each week when we open the park just for kids 5 & under, trampolines only, from 10 a.m. to 12 noon. It is a special time each week where we open the park just for kids 5 & under, Trampolines only. The cost is $9.99 per child; no charge for parents. Socks are not included in event pricing. The Jumperoo and School Day Jumps are held every Friday of every month at the same time. The Urban Air Adventure Park is located at 9020 South US Hwy 1 in Port St. Lucie.