FRIDAY, NOV. 27
- SATURDAY, NOV. 28
• Heathcote's Garden of Lights: Th Heathcote Botanical Gardens, 210 Savannah Road in Fort Pierce, will host its "Garden of Light" on Friday, Nov. 27-Saturday, Nov. 28 from 5:30-9 p.m. You've waited all year (and it's been a really long one, too!), but it's just a little longer until we flip the switch at Heathcote's Garden of Lights. Mark your calendars now because the garden will be illuminated November 27th, and you will definitely want to be there when the lights go on and the holiday season begins. For more information, call (772) 464-4672 or visit https://www.heathcotebotanicalgardens.org
SATURDAY, DEC. 5
• Rudolph The Blue Nosed Reindeer: Sunrise Theater, located at 117 South Second Street in Fort Pierce will showcase True Crew presents: Rudolph The Blue Nosed Reindeer’s Farewell to 2020 on Saturday, Dec. 5 at 4:30 p.m. The pristine, beautifully restored, intimate 1,200-seat Sunrise Theatre, located in Historic downtown Fort Pierce, presents national touring Broadway shows, musical and comedy acts, ballet and opera companies with full orchestras, country stars and classic rock icons. Tickets start at $23 (fees may apply). For more information, call 772-461-4775 or visit www.sunrisetheatre.com
SUNDAY, DEC. 6
• Sights & Sounds on Second Parade: There will be magic in the air and music all around on Sunday, Dec. 6, as Main Street Fort Pierce and the Sunrise Kiwanis kick off the 32nd Annual Sights & Sounds on Second Christmas Parade in Historic Downtown Fort Pierce. 2020 Theme: “Poinsettias & Palm Trees” Local shops and restaurants will be open for your shopping and dining experience, along with street entertainment, and the much anticipated Christmas parade at 4:00 p.m. The Sights & Sounds Parade, produced in partnership with the Fort Pierce Sunrise Kiwanis starts at Tickle Tummy Hill on Second Street. It will travel south to Orange Avenue; turn east on Orange and North on Indian River Drive concluding at the River Walk Center. After the parade, stay Downtown for the “The Holiday Lights Spectacular” in Marina Square on Melody Lane. “The Holiday Lights Spectacular” is presented by the City of Fort Pierce. The light show consists of over 100,000 lights synchronized to holiday music and is a must see for both locals and out of town guests. The lights and music will run from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m daily through January.
Free Parking: City Parking Garage (Orange Avenue & Depot Drive), County Parking Garage (2nd Street & Boston Avenue)
Parking Lot (South Indian River Drive between Orange Avenue & Avenue A)
Parking Lot (North Indian River Drive between AE Backus Avenue & Avenue D)
Parade Applications can be found on the Main Street Fort Pierce website: https://mainstreetfortpierce.org/local-events-calendar/sights-sounds-on-second-christmas-parade. Interested in volunteering for the event? Let us know here: https://mainstreetfortpierce.org/volunteer
THURSDAY, DEC. 10
• River Nights: In the mood for a different kind of date night? Bring a comfortable chair (chairs will not be provided), and head over to the Event Lawn at The Port to listen to live music while looking out over the St. Lucie River and gazing into the night sky. Food and drink are available for purchase. River Nights is free and takes place on the second Thursday of every month. "River Nights" takes place at The Event Lawn at The Port, adjacent to the Botanical Gardens, located at 2454 SE Westmoreland Boulevard in Port St. Lucie from 5:30-8 p.m. For more information, visit www.psl.com
SATURDAY, DEC. 12
• Cactus Moon Holiday Fundraiser: Please join Cactus Moon Dance Club, Inc. for their final fundraiser of the year on Saturday, Dec. 12 for the annual Holiday Dinner and Awards Dance. The event runs from 4:40 p.m. to 9:40 p.m. at the Walton Community Center in Port Saint Lucie. Open dancing by request with Lisa M. Johns-Grose spinning the tunes along with member awards. Tickets are only $25.00 for the evening which includes Dinner, Dance and Dessert. Dinner menu is Roasted Turkey, Stuffed Pork Loin and Gravy, some delicious sides and Tea. All tickets must be paid by December 5th. This party is always a lot of fun so miss out. Feel free to bring your own beverage if you prefer something besides tea. As always, all profits for this event are donated to our chosen charities for 2020. This party is always a lot of fun so don't miss out.
• Mr. Mo Town Christmas Spectacular: The St. Lucie Trail Golf Club, located at 951 SW Country Club Drive in Port St. Lucie will host Mr. Mo Town's Christmas Spectacular Dinner Dance on Saturday, Dec. 12. Get into the Christmas spirit this year with some of your favorite songs while you dance the night away! Dinner seating times available at 6:00 p.m, 6:30 p.m, 6:45 p.m and 7:00 p.m. Mr. Mo Town will start performing at 7:00 p.m. Dinner times slots are first come, first serve. We are serving a dinner spread which includes Salad, Prime Rib, Chicken Piccata, Mashed Potatoes, Vegetables, Rolls, Coffee and, Dessert for only $34.95 per person plus tax and gratuity. Call Karyn to reserve your spot! Seating is limited. To reserve contact 772-336-2507.
FRIDAY, JAN. 1
- SATURDAY, JAN. 2
• Rockin' Birthday Bash: Sunrise Theater, located at 117 South Second Street in Fort Pierce will present Chris MacDonald’s Memories of Elvis – Rockin’ Birthday Bash - celebrating the life of Elvis Pressley. Show takes place at 7:30 p.m. Tickets start at $25. For more information, call 772-461-4775 or visit www.sunrisetheatre.com
SATURDAY, JAN. 2
- SUNDAY, JAN 3
• 2nd Annual Art Show in The Gardens: The Friends of the Port St. Lucie Botanical Gardens proudly announce the 2nd Annual Art Show in The Gardens and invite artists and fine crafters to sign up to be apart of the show. The show will take place at Port St. Lucie Botanical Gardens, located at 2410 Westmoreland Boulevard in Port St. Lucie, from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Jan 2-3. For more information, call (772) 337-1959 or visit https://www.pslbg.org/
• Hippie Market: The Hippie Markets are some of the largest tourist attractions trendsetting cities can offer. Best known for very inviting and picturesque atmospheres, visitors are welcomed by exotic colors that surround you upon entrance, they feature vast markets filled with the unusual and unique. Events and activities like live bands/entertainment, face/body painting, palm readings, and massages are all part of the enchanting allure these wonderful
markets offer. Additionally, you can enjoy fresh food & drink, from the variety of food trucks/vendors that stop in. The market is located at 117 N. 2nd Street in Fort Pierce and will begin on Saturday, Oct.3 and repeats weekly until April. For more information, call (772) 801-5729.
• Saturday Reggae with the Rainfall Band: Th Leave your worries behind and enjoy the laid back island reggae sounds of Rainfall Reggae Band! Enjoy food from The Musca-Diner Food Truck! Please visit the Summer Crush Vineyard and Winery page on our website before planning a visit, including how to reserve a private table. Please arrive by 1:30 pm to keep reservation. Event occurs every other Saturday from 1-4 p.m. Call for private 10X10 to 10X20 canopy tent availability. Table reservations are separate from suggested $5 per person donation that helps support the band and charity, or give what you feel you can afford. All donations include a raffle ticket. Children under 16 no donation suggested. We encourage wearing masks and bringing your own canopy with hold downs or umbrella and lawn chairs. As usual No coolers on or off premise, food or beverages, including water are allowed (We have free water by the glass or bottled water for $1). Rain or shine. Rain is actually really fun! Summer Crush Vineyard and Winery is located at 4200 Johnston Road in Fort Pierce. For more information, visit (772) 460-0500.