THURSDAY, JAN. 27
• Little Feat with Jack Broadbent: T Fifty-two years of great music doesn’t squeeze down to one page very easily. “Dixie Chicken,” “Oh Atlanta,” “Willin’,” “Let it Roll,” “Spanish Moon,” and “Fat Man in the Bathtub” are just the merest hint of a repertoire that has inspired more joy and more dancing than you can imagine. Little Feat fused a broad span of styles and genres into something utterly distinctive, a mix of California rock, funk, folk, jazz, country, rockabilly, and New Orleans swamp boogie and more, all stirred into a rich gumbo that can only be Little Feat. Their album Waiting for Columbus is a consensus contender for the finest live rock and roll album ever recorded. Performance will take place at SunriseTheatre Fort Pierce, located at 117 S 2nd Street in Fort Pierce at 7:30 p.m. Bill Payne (keyboards, vocals), Kenny Gradney (bass), Sam Clayton (percussion and vocals), Fred Tackett (guitars and vocals), Scott Sharrard (guitars and vocals), and Tony Leone (drums) are Little Feat. For more information, https://www.sunrisetheatre.com/
SATURDAY, JAN. 29 - SUNDAY, JAN. 30
• 2022 Port St Lucie Seafood Festival: The Port St Lucie Seafood Festival returns to the grounds of the MID-FLORIDA Event Center Saturday, Jan. 29 and Sunday, Jan. 30, with an enormous lineup of delicious seafood, quality vendors to shop and explore and some great live entertainment.
Festival Hours on Saturday are 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Admission: Single Day Ticket $7.00 and Two-Day Advance Ticket $10.00
Children 12 & under - Free when accompanied by a paid adult. Discounts for veterans, police and active-duty military. Onsite parking is free. It will take place at the Mid Florida Event Center, located at 9221 SE Civic Center Place in Port Saint Lucie.
For more information or to purchase advance tickets please visit: www.PortSaintLucieSeafoodFestival.com
THURSDAY, FEB. 3 - SUNDAY, FEB. 6
• Farm to Grass Music Festival: Come experience over 240 acres of old Florida at our one-of-a-kind farm and venue! Gates open Thursday February 3trd through Sunday February 6th. Ticket includes primitive camping and the entire weekend packed with fun and music. Plenty of great local food, beer and ciders. We'll be highlighting some of Fort Pierce and the Treasure Coast's best local brewed beer and cider - breweries to be announced soon!
Featuring:The Heavy Pets - The Grass is DeadJon Stickley Trio - The Firewater Tent RevivalUproot Hootenanny - The ResolversJohnny Debt - Songs From The Road BandSouljam - Born Lonesome - Taylor MartinLow Ground - Sandy Back PorchPlus more to be announced!
Tour our real working farm, gardens and working citrus grove. Meet and feed some of our animals. Tractor pulled hayride tours, Cosmic Hayrides (after dark tractor rides with lights and laser show) available.
Art & Craft Vendors
Don't hesitate to message, email, or call with any questions!
This is a private ticketed outdoor event, not open to the general public. We care about the health and safety of all of our guests and staff. CDC recommendations will be followed to keep common areas disinfected.
For questions about food truck, vendor or sponsorship opportunities please call Justin at 772-208-8595 or email email@example.com
FRIDAY, FEB. 11
• The Life and Music of George Michael: The Sunrise Theatre, located at 117 S 2nd Street in Fort Pierce, will showcase the life and music of George Michael. The Life and Music of George Michael captures the performance and sound of one of the biggest international stars of our time. The show will have fans on their feet dancing and singing along to blockbuster hits including “Wake Me Up Before You Go Go,” “Freedom,” “Faith,” “Careless Whisper,” “Father Figure,” and many more. Michael sold over 115 million albums spanning four decades and rose to fame as a member of Wham! in the early 80’s. He went solo in 1987 with “Faith,” one of the biggest albums of all time. The album had four number one hits including “Faith,” “Monkey,” “Father Figure,” and “One More Try.” He won two Grammy Awards, three Brit awards, three American Music Awards and four MTV Video Music Awards. Performance will take place at 8 p.m., Feb 11. For tickets, visit https://www.sunrisetheatre.com/
SATURDAY, MARCH 2
• Treasure Coast Kids Fest & Camp Fair: Join us for the FREE Kids Fest & Camp Fair on Saturday, March 26, at the MIDFLORIDA Event Center, located at 9221 S.E. Civic Center Place, Port Saint Lucie from 10:00 a.m. -4:00 p.m. Learn about local products, services and fun summer camp options!
Free activities include face painting, crafts, bounce houses, soft play zone for the little ones, stage performances & more. This event is outdoors in Village Square.
Offer a kid-friendly product or service or hosting a fun activity or camp this summer? Join us! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
FRIDAY, MARCH 18 - FRIDAY, MARCH 20
• 2022 Treasure Coat Ribs and Wings Festival: If you are a fan of BQ Ribs and Chicken Wings, then you cannot miss the Treasure Coast Ribs and Wings Festival on Hutchinson Island. The Treasure Coast Ribs and Wings Festival invites BBQ lovers to a family friendly adventure at the beautiful riverfront Causeway Cove Marina at 601 Seaway Drive on Hutchinson Island in Ft Pierce, Florida on March 18-20, 2022. Rounding out this family-oriented event, vendors will offer unique merchandise and services, artists and craftsmen will display and sell their original works, live music will entertain on stage all three days, kids will enjoy rides and a kids zone just for them, and local businesses and nonprofit organizations will provide information on services available. Speaking on the location, event promoter Larry Burdgick said, “The Causeway Cove Marina is the perfect venue since it's right in the heart of The Treasure Coast. It offers the space we need along with plenty of great parking for our guests.” The Causeway Cove Marina is located at 601 Seaway Dr, Ft Pierce, Florida. The Treasure Coast Ribs and Wings Festival on Hutchinson Island is easily accessible from I-95 and the Florida Turnpike. Although delicious BBQ Ribs & Wings will be the highlight of this festival, craft beer, wine, and drinks will also be available at a full-service bar to quench the thirst of patrons enjoying food, live music, rides and fun. Hours are Friday, 4:00-10:00 p.m. Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
and Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Discount tickets, vendor applications and specific driving directions for the Treasure Coast Ribs and Wings Festival are available now via the official website: http://www.TreasureCoastRibsWingsFestival.com
• The Jazz Market: The Fort Pierce Jazz & Blues Society Jazz Market is a year-round event. Every Saturday the Society hosts a Jazz Market "featuring creative arts & crafts" in Historic Downtown Fort Pierce on the waterfront of the Indian River.
The Jazz Market hours are 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Original hand made crafts, stained glass, Highwaymen paintings, hand-painted glassware and much, more are available for purchase. Funds raised support education programs and local scholarships.
The market is open to all crafters who wish to participate, given space available and our Market Managers discretion.
If you are an interested new vendor, applications are now being accepted.
For more information, please email: JazzMarket@jazzsociety.org
• Comedy Show and Dinner: The comedy shows are back at 6 p.m. on the first Friday of every month at the Lakeview Bar & Grille in the St. Lucie Trail Golf Club. Our dinner & comedy show is presented by GROUCHO'S COMEDY! We are open to the public, no gate access needed! Show starts at 8 pm with dinner before the show. Three (3) course dinner buffet including coffee & dessert is $39 plus tax and tip. You don't want to miss this! All of our servers wear masks for your protection. Social distancing is taking place Reservations are required. Call Karyn at 772-336-2507. The Lakeview Bar & Grille at St. Lucie Trail Golf Club is located at 951 S.W. Country Club Drive in Port St. Lucie.
• Virtual Coffee with Fort Pierce Mayor Linda Hudson: Coffee with Fort Pierce Mayor Linda Hudson is held every third Friday of the month from 8-9 a.m.
During these unprecedented times we will be hosting via Facebook Live at Main Street Fort Pierce- https://www.facebook.com/main.pierce.
This event is sponsored by Main Street Fort Pierce. It is a positive networking experience for those that attend. Businesses, community organizations, and newcomers to the area are welcome to share information about upcoming events or activities occurring in the Treasure Coast region.
• Live Country/Southern Rock: Every Friday night and Saturday night come hear live country and southern rock from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. at Good Times Rock Bar in Port St. Lucie.
You must be 21 and over. Free cover, great service, and the best bands!
Call us at (772) 337-3546 for up to date information on all of our entertainment.
The Good Times Rock Bar is located at 9144 S US Hwy 1 in the East Port Plaza in Port St Lucie.
• The SLC History Center: The St. Lucie Historical Society has unveiled a new exhibit at the St. Lucie County Regional History Center that is focused Fort Pierce Inlet’s past 100 years.
The exhibit includes information on Edwin Binney, the founder of Crayola Crayons. Binney was a part-time Fort Pierce resident, who invested heavily in the community from the creation of the inlet to saving a local bank during the Great Depression.
The St. Lucie County Regional History Center is located at 414 Seaway Drive on South Hutchinson Island in Fort Pierce.
The Center’s hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday.
Admission is $4 for adults, $3 for seniors (55+), and $3 for children (4-17). Children (under 4 years old) are admitted free.
Joint tickets to the Regional History Center and St. Lucie County Aquarium are also available.
The St. Lucie County Regional History Center operates in partnership with St. Lucie County and volunteers from the St. Lucie Historical Society. The center can be reached at 772-462-1795 or online at www.stlucieco.gov.
• Fresh Market in Tradition: Come for a nice stroll through our “Fresh Market in Tradition” on every Saturday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. in Port St. Lucie at the “Tradition Neighborhood Market”. We have over 30 different vendors on one long strip ready to serve you with fresh and organic fruits, vegetables, mushrooms, raw honey, flowers plants, and more.
It is completely outdoors, perfect for social distancing and you can bring your four-legged friends and your strollers. Remember our vendors rotate so we don’t always have the same products but we’ll have something new every Saturday. The “Tradition Neighborhood Market" is located on SW Tradition Pkwy across from Target and Michael’s in Tradition, Port St Lucie
• School Day Play!: From noon until 4 p.m. every Friday of every month the Urban Air Adventure Park in Port St. Lucie holds special park hours just for kids that are home schooled or at home for online learning. The cost is $29.99 for Platinum Access. Socks not included in the event pricing. The Urban Air Adventure Park Port St. Lucie is located at 9020 South US Hwy 1 in Port St. Lucie.
• Saturday Reggae with the Rainfall Band: Leave your worries behind and enjoy the laid back island reggae sounds of Rainfall Reggae Band at the Summer Crush Vineyard and Winery! Enjoy food from The Musca-Diner Food Truck!
Please visit the Summer Crush Vineyard and Winery page on our website before planning a visit, including how to reserve a private table. Event occurs every other Saturday from 1-4 p.m. Please arrive by 1:30 pm to keep reservation.
The Summer Crush Vineyard and Winery website - https://www.summercrushwine.com/.
There is a suggested $5 per person donation for table reservations that helps support the band and charity, or give what you feel you can afford. All donations include a raffle ticket. Children under 16 no donation suggested. We encourage wearing masks and bringing your own canopy with hold downs or umbrella and lawn chairs. As usual No coolers on or off premise, food or beverages, including water are allowed (We have free water by the glass or bottled water for $1). Rain or shine. Rain is actually really fun! Summer Crush Vineyard and Winery is located at 4200 Johnston Road in Fort Pierce. For more information, call (772) 460-0500.
• Jumperoo and School Day Jump: The Urban Air Adventure Park in Port St. Lucie offers a special time each week when we open the park just for kids 5 & under, trampolines only, from 10 a.m. to 12 noon. It is a special time each week where we open the park just for kids 5 & under, Trampolines only. The cost is $9.99 per child; no charge for parents. Socks are not included in event pricing. The Jumperoo and School Day Jumps are held every Friday of every month at the same time. The Urban Air Adventure Park is located at 9020 South US Hwy 1 in Port St. Lucie.