SATURDAY, MARCH 2
• Treasure Coast Kids Fest & Camp Fair: Join us for the FREE Kids Fest & Camp Fair on Saturday, March 26, at the MIDFLORIDA Event Center, located at 9221 S.E. Civic Center Place, Port Saint Lucie from 10:00 a.m. -4:00 p.m. Learn about local products, services and fun summer camp options!
Free activities include face painting, crafts, bounce houses, soft play zone for the little ones, stage performances & more. This event is outdoors in Village Square.
Offer a kid-friendly product or service or hosting a fun activity or camp this summer? Join us! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
TUESDAY, MARCH 8
• Howie Mandel: Howie Mandel has remained a constant force in show business for over 30 years. Mandel is executive producer of many shows through his production company ALEVY PRODUCTIONS, which has produced the series Take It All and Howie Do It for NBC, Deal With It for TBS, and Mobbed for FOX, among others. He currently serves as a judge on NBC’s hit summer talent competition series, America’s Got Talent, now in its 15th season with this being Mandel’s eleventh season on the series. Previously, Howie received an Emmy nomination for “Outstanding Host For A Reality or Reality-Competition Program” for Deal or No Deal and a Daytime Emmy nomination for “Outstanding Game Show Host” for the syndicated version of the show. Performance will take place on Tuesday, March 8 at 7:30 p.m. at Sunrise Theatre, located at 117 S 2nd Street in Fort Pierce.
THURSDAY, MARCH 10
•Creme de La Creme with Charles Jones & Karin Leone: Consummate entertainers Charles Jones and Karin Leone, aka Hot Chocolate & Kool Whip, present the Creme de la Creme, a high-energy musical celebration of your favorite nostalgic hits from Motown, pop, country, stage, and screen. Hot Chocolate and Kool Whip always bring the party with their powerhouse vocals and witty banter. It’s a delicious combination! Performance will take place at 500 Orange Event Center, located at 500 Orange Avenue in Fort Pierce at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are available at https://artstlucie.org/
FRIDAY, MARCH 18 - SUNDAY, MARCH 20
• 2022 Treasure Coat Ribs and Wings Festival: If you are a fan of BQ Ribs and Chicken Wings, then you cannot miss the Treasure Coast Ribs and Wings Festival on Hutchinson Island. The Treasure Coast Ribs and Wings Festival invites BBQ lovers to a family friendly adventure at the beautiful riverfront Causeway Cove Marina at 601 Seaway Drive on Hutchinson Island in Ft Pierce, Florida on March 18-20, 2022. Rounding out this family-oriented event, vendors will offer unique merchandise and services, artists and craftsmen will display and sell their original works, live music will entertain on stage all three days, kids will enjoy rides and a kids zone just for them, and local businesses and nonprofit organizations will provide information on services available. Speaking on the location, event promoter Larry Burdgick said, “The Causeway Cove Marina is the perfect venue since it's right in the heart of The Treasure Coast. It offers the space we need along with plenty of great parking for our guests.” The Causeway Cove Marina is located at 601 Seaway Dr, Ft Pierce, Florida. The Treasure Coast Ribs and Wings Festival on Hutchinson Island is easily accessible from I-95 and the Florida Turnpike. Although delicious BBQ Ribs & Wings will be the highlight of this festival, craft beer, wine, and drinks will also be available at a full-service bar to quench the thirst of patrons enjoying food, live music, rides and fun. Hours are Friday, 4:00-10:00 p.m. Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
and Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Discount tickets, vendor applications and specific driving directions for the Treasure Coast Ribs and Wings Festival are available now via the official website: http://www.TreasureCoastRibsWingsFestival.com
SATURDAY, MARCH 19 - SUNDAY, MARCH 20
• 2nd Annual Strawberry Fest: The 2nd Annual Strawberry Fest will take place March 19 & 20, Saturday & Sunday 10am-5pm.
Family Fun & Festivities, Plant City Strawberries, Art & Crafts, Delicious Food, Free Bounce Houses, Organic Strawberries, Strawberry Shortcake, Classic Car Show, Live Entertainment, Free Rock Painting, Strawberry Fudge, Pony Rides, Free Strawberry Relay, Strawberry Wine Slush Mixes, Face Painting, Free Hula Hoop Contest, Pie Eating Contest, Free Petting Farm, Berry Cute Baby Contest, Free Sack Races, Train Rides, Free Corn Hole, Yummy Treats & Much More!
Admission $6, Kids 2 & Under Free. $1 OFF ADMISSION! Visit our website for coupon or bring a canned good for discount. Benefits local food bank! The fresival will take place at the Mid Florida Event Center, located at 9221 SE Civic Center Place, Port St Lucie, FL 34952. For more information, visit www.PortStLucieFest.com, https://www.facebook.com/PortStLucieStrawberryFest/,or call 386-860-0092.
SATURDAY, MARCH 19
•St Patrick's Day on 2nd St Block Party 2022: Don't miss our annual St. Patrick's Day on 2nd Street BLOCK PARTY! This year we will be shutting down 2nd Street on Saturday, March 19th, to celebrate the luck of the Irish in Downtown Fort Pierce, FL. Street pubs from 2nd Street Bistro and Sailfish Brewing Company. Vendor Village down to Orange Avenue. Kid's area for families with wee ones. Live music will be featured:
John Prestage 12-2 p.m.
Glory Days 3-6 p.m.
Low Ground 7-10 p.m.
Now accepting applications for vendors for Vendor Village. Please email email@example.com for application. Sailfish Brewing Company is located at 130 N 2nd Street in Fort Pierce. For more information, visit
SATURDAY, APRIL 30
• 2022 Safety Festival: The 2022 Safety Festival returns on Saturday, April 30 with more live demonstrations, static displays, touch-a-trucks,
FREE kids zone, food trucks, vendors and more. This year we have added a Fun Run hosted by Education Foundation,
St. Lucie. They anticipate about 4,000 additional people participating in the (walk/run). The Safety Festival was created to showcase what our local First Responders do to keep our community safe. It has become
the largest safety event of its kind in South Florida. It is a one-day event that with free admission and parking. The event will
be held at the Clover Park (home of the Mets), in St. Lucie West. Set up 7-9 a.m., Safety Festival 9 a.m.- 2 p.m. Please visit slcsafetyfest.com to sign up. If you have questions, please email us or call 772-337-0049.
SATURDAY, JUNE 11
• I Do Fit Conference: The 2nd annual I Do Fit conference will be held on June 11 at 2 p.m. at 3270 Okeechobee Road in Fort Pierce. Featured guest include pastors Roger and Barbara Walker, apostle Lucinda Rich, pastor Anthony Johnson Sr. and youth pastor Barbara King. Gospel recording artists, team building, skits, music, raffels and more. For more information, contact Barbara Walker at 772-216-9758
• The Jazz Market: The Fort Pierce Jazz & Blues Society Jazz Market is a year-round event. Every Saturday the Society hosts a Jazz Market "featuring creative arts & crafts" in Historic Downtown Fort Pierce on the waterfront of the Indian River.
The Jazz Market hours are 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Original hand made crafts, stained glass, Highwaymen paintings, hand-painted glassware and much, more are available for purchase. Funds raised support education programs and local scholarships.
The market is open to all crafters who wish to participate, given space available and our Market Managers discretion.
If you are an interested new vendor, applications are now being accepted.
For more information, please email: JazzMarket@jazzsociety.org
• Comedy Show and Dinner: The comedy shows are back at 6 p.m. on the first Friday of every month at the Lakeview Bar & Grille in the St. Lucie Trail Golf Club. Our dinner & comedy show is presented by GROUCHO'S COMEDY! We are open to the public, no gate access needed! Show starts at 8 pm with dinner before the show. Three (3) course dinner buffet including coffee & dessert is $39 plus tax and tip. You don't want to miss this! All of our servers wear masks for your protection. Social distancing is taking place Reservations are required. Call Karyn at 772-336-2507. The Lakeview Bar & Grille at St. Lucie Trail Golf Club is located at 951 S.W. Country Club Drive in Port St. Lucie.
• Virtual Coffee with Fort Pierce Mayor Linda Hudson: Coffee with Fort Pierce Mayor Linda Hudson is held every third Friday of the month from 8-9 a.m.
During these unprecedented times we will be hosting via Facebook Live at Main Street Fort Pierce- https://www.facebook.com/main.pierce.
This event is sponsored by Main Street Fort Pierce. It is a positive networking experience for those that attend. Businesses, community organizations, and newcomers to the area are welcome to share information about upcoming events or activities occurring in the Treasure Coast region.
• Live Country/Southern Rock: Every Friday night and Saturday night come hear live country and southern rock from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. at Good Times Rock Bar in Port St. Lucie.
You must be 21 and over. Free cover, great service, and the best bands!
Call us at (772) 337-3546 for up to date information on all of our entertainment.
The Good Times Rock Bar is located at 9144 S US Hwy 1 in the East Port Plaza in Port St Lucie.
• The SLC History Center: The St. Lucie Historical Society has unveiled a new exhibit at the St. Lucie County Regional History Center that is focused Fort Pierce Inlet’s past 100 years.
The exhibit includes information on Edwin Binney, the founder of Crayola Crayons. Binney was a part-time Fort Pierce resident, who invested heavily in the community from the creation of the inlet to saving a local bank during the Great Depression.
The St. Lucie County Regional History Center is located at 414 Seaway Drive on South Hutchinson Island in Fort Pierce.
The Center’s hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday.
Admission is $4 for adults, $3 for seniors (55+), and $3 for children (4-17). Children (under 4 years old) are admitted free.
Joint tickets to the Regional History Center and St. Lucie County Aquarium are also available.
The St. Lucie County Regional History Center operates in partnership with St. Lucie County and volunteers from the St. Lucie Historical Society. The center can be reached at 772-462-1795 or online at www.stlucieco.gov.
• Fresh Market in Tradition: Come for a nice stroll through our “Fresh Market in Tradition” on every Saturday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. in Port St. Lucie at the “Tradition Neighborhood Market”. We have over 30 different vendors on one long strip ready to serve you with fresh and organic fruits, vegetables, mushrooms, raw honey, flowers plants, and more.
It is completely outdoors, perfect for social distancing and you can bring your four-legged friends and your strollers. Remember our vendors rotate so we don’t always have the same products but we’ll have something new every Saturday. The “Tradition Neighborhood Market" is located on SW Tradition Pkwy across from Target and Michael’s in Tradition, Port St Lucie
• School Day Play!: From noon until 4 p.m. every Friday of every month the Urban Air Adventure Park in Port St. Lucie holds special park hours just for kids that are home schooled or at home for online learning. The cost is $29.99 for Platinum Access. Socks not included in the event pricing. The Urban Air Adventure Park Port St. Lucie is located at 9020 South US Hwy 1 in Port St. Lucie.
• Saturday Reggae with the Rainfall Band: Leave your worries behind and enjoy the laid back island reggae sounds of Rainfall Reggae Band at the Summer Crush Vineyard and Winery! Enjoy food from The Musca-Diner Food Truck!
Please visit the Summer Crush Vineyard and Winery page on our website before planning a visit, including how to reserve a private table. Event occurs every other Saturday from 1-4 p.m. Please arrive by 1:30 pm to keep reservation.
The Summer Crush Vineyard and Winery website - https://www.summercrushwine.com/.
There is a suggested $5 per person donation for table reservations that helps support the band and charity, or give what you feel you can afford. All donations include a raffle ticket. Children under 16 no donation suggested. We encourage wearing masks and bringing your own canopy with hold downs or umbrella and lawn chairs. As usual No coolers on or off premise, food or beverages, including water are allowed (We have free water by the glass or bottled water for $1). Rain or shine. Rain is actually really fun! Summer Crush Vineyard and Winery is located at 4200 Johnston Road in Fort Pierce. For more information, call (772) 460-0500.
• Jumperoo and School Day Jump: The Urban Air Adventure Park in Port St. Lucie offers a special time each week when we open the park just for kids 5 & under, trampolines only, from 10 a.m. to 12 noon. It is a special time each week where we open the park just for kids 5 & under, Trampolines only. The cost is $9.99 per child; no charge for parents. Socks are not included in event pricing. The Jumperoo and School Day Jumps are held every Friday of every month at the same time. The Urban Air Adventure Park is located at 9020 South US Hwy 1 in Port St. Lucie.