SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 16
• Little Things and Diane Cumberland: Join us from 3:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at Sailfish Brewing Company for live music. Located at Sailfish Brewing Company, 130 N. 2nd Street, Fort Pierce.
• 2nd Annual Treasure Coast Wine & Ale Trail Festival Slated for Nov. 16: The St. Lucie, Indian River and Martin County Tourism Offices and its partners are proud to announce the 2nd Annual Treasure Coast Wine & Ale Trail Festival is scheduled for Saturday, Nov. 16 from 1 to 5 p.m. at Summer Crush Vineyard & Winery, located at 4200 Johnston Road in Fort Pierce. Locals and visitors will enjoy locally made craft beer, wine, and cider all crafted right here on the Treasure Coast. Beer, wine and cider will be flowing from 1 to 5 p.m. with live music by Uproot Hootenanny. An admission ticket is $25 in advance or $30 at the door which provides each attendee with one tasting glass and unlimited tastings. Tastings will be available from the Treasure Coast Wine & Ale Trail members, including: Side Door Brewing Co., Hope Life Brewing Co., Sailfish Brewing Co., Islamorada Brewing Co., Pareidolia Brewing Co., Mash Monkeys Brewing Co., Orchid Island Brewery, American Icon Brewing Co., Walking Tree Brewery, Ocean Republic Brewing, Pierced Ciderworks and Summer Crush Winery. An admission ticket is not required to attend the event. Folks can enter the event, free of charge, and purchase great food from area food trucks and beverages from the pavilion bar. Local arts and craft vendors will also be on site selling their unique items. Attendees of this family-friendly event can enjoy a game of disc golf, life-size chess or any of the various activities that Summer Crush has to offer.Food will be available from Georgia Boy & Ethel's Famous Wings, Red's Kitchen, Ketch-a-fire and the Taco Dive Food Truck. Tickets to the event can be purchased online at www.summercrushwine.com/event/435.
• Multicultural Resource Center Childrens Charity Car Show: MRC is a 501c3 after-school STEAM homework assistance program from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. that serves elementary & middle school students throughout St. Lucie County. Over 200 classic cars will turn out to this event in an effort to help MRC continue its outreach in providing quality homework assistance. Located at Dyer Chevrolet Ft. Pierce, 4200 S US Highway 1, Fort Pierce.
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 17
• Victoria Leigh at Sailfish Brewing Company: Join us every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. at Sailfish Brewing Company for live music. Located at 130 N. 2nd Street, Fort Pierce.
• Captains Appreciation Party/Save the Birds, Thank a Captain: Show your love and "Thanksgiving" for our local captains and beautiful Florida Keys environment at Islamorada Brewery & Distillery’s first ever Captain’s Appreciation Party! During “Save the Birds, Thank a Captain” on Sunday, Nov. 17 from 6:00 p.m. - 9 p.m., it’s free beer for captains (and their mates) and a portion of all sales will be donated to the Audubon Everglades Science Center in Tavernier. Plus we are launching a great new partnership program called the Captain’s Club, where your charter clients who come in get a drink on us and you score points toward free beer, swag, and other cool prizes. Located at 3200 Saint Lucie Blvd., Fort Pierce.
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 19
•Islamorada Paint Night: Love Craft Beer? Love Getting Creative? Get Ready.We have both. Dabble in Color has teamed up with Islamorada Beer Company to bring you an evening you wont want to miss. Create your own Add a Plank design that grows with every Workshop. We are starting with our Holiday Series to help you create a unique holiday decoration for your home, patio, or even as a Gift. All that in less than an hour. First Workshop is Tuesday, November 19th beginning at 5:30 p.m. Dabble in Color will provide all the supplies/materials you need to complete your first Holiday Plank. Our degreed artists will walk you through the processeasy, peasy. You will leave with an original work of art. Come join us. Bring a friend. If they dont want to paint, they can hang out at the bar and watch you from a distance. Islamorada's Happy Hour is from 4-6 but painters will have happy hour extended throughout the workshop session. All painters must be over 21. Islamorada Beer Company has a great selection of beer, wine and non alcoholic beverages. Please do not bring your own. Due to the materials needed, Dabble In Color needs you to preregister by midnight November 17. Located at 3200 Saint Lucie Blvd., Fort Pierce.
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 30
•Shop Small Saturday Downtown Fort Pierce: Win a Downtown Shopping Spree. $600 and climbing. Just pick up a passport at Chic & Shore Things, get eight businesses signed off, and return passport to Notions & Potions to be entered to win by 7 p.m. (no purchases required) Last year we gave a $1500 spree. Winner takes all. One passport per person. Must be 18 or older. You do not need to be present to win.
Chic & Shore Things
Taylor Creek Optical
2nd St Bistro
Sailfish Brewing Co
Chaney’s House of Flowers
The Cake Lady
Varsity Sports Shop
Notions & Potions candles and more
Christine’s Coastal Treasures
Karen Marsh Portrait Studio
Larma Karma Finer Art
Mary Bennett Printing. & Magnolia Framing
Lisa Jill Allison Art Gallery
Payne of the Art
Jewels by Marie
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 1 THROUGH TUESDAY, DECEMBER 31
• Winter Wonderland Light Show: is a one of-a-kind light and sound experience. Enjoy the light show daily, for free, throughout the month of December. Daily: 6 p.m. - 9 p.m. Located at Community Center, 2195 S.E. Airoso Blvd., Port St. Lucie. For more information, call (772) 878-2277.
THURSDAY, DEC. 5
• Festival of Lights: Celebrate the holidays with a festival, tree lighting and parade. 2-10 p.m. Dec. 5. Port St. Lucie Civic Center, 9221 S.E. Civic Center Place, Port St. Lucie. 772-878-2277; www.cityofpsl.com.
• Kids Night: Every Monday from 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Balloon Bobby from Balloon Masterz will be at PopStroke. Kids eat for only $2 from the kids menu with the purchase of an adult entree. Find us located at 11070 SW Village Parkway, Port Saint Lucie. For information call us at: (772) 800-6001.
• Jazz Society Craft Market: Every Saturday from 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., the Fort Pierce Jazz & Blues Society hosts a Jazz Market "featuring creative arts & crafts" in Historic Downtown Fort Pierce on the waterfront of the Indian River. Original hand made crafts, stained glass, Highwaymen paintings, hand-painted glassware and much, more are available for purchase. Funds raised support education programs and local scholarships. Located at 1 Avenue A, Fort Pierce. For more information call: 772-812-4588.
• Karaoke and Trivia nights: A Kiss By A Rose Dj's present every Monday through Thursday Trivia is hosted by supporting staff with A Kiss By A Rose DJ's (Steve, Sue, Sean, Randy and Matt). Each venue offers great prizes to the top three placing winners and the best part is, there is no buy-in neccesary. Play for fun, fair and square for everyone with new trivia questions asked weekly to change things up along with a randomly assorted variety of questions from history, movie, music, science and more facts. Test your knowledge with some friends on a night out. Not to stop there, Karaoke is also offered every Friday and on the first and third weekend every Saturday every month. Below are listed Venue locations and times:
Monday - 7p.m. to 9p.m
Shuckers (Jensen Beach)
Tuesday - 7p.m. to 9 p.m.
Hurricanes (Jensen Beach)
Island Root Kava Bar (Stuart)
(Second and Fourth week each Month)
8p.m. To 10p.m.
Wednesday - 7p.m. to 9p.m.
Maya's Mexican Grill (Palsm City)
8p.m. To 10p.m.
Applebee's (Port St. Lucie)
Thursday - 7p.m. to 9p.m.
Saint Lucie Trails Golf Course (Saint Lucie West)
Friday - 9p.m. to 12a.m.
Applebee's (Fort Pierce)
With 14 years of DJ experience we specialize in Weddings, Parties, Trivia, Karaoke, Ceremonies, Benefits and more. We also include uplighting, making for a memorable event with great music and hosts. For more information visit: www.akissbyarose.com, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steve and Sue at (772) 215-2774 or (772) 215-2566
• Food Truck Fridays: Located at 10708 SW Tradition Sq, Port St Lucie on the First Friday of every month. Chow Down Food Trucks at Tradition Square in Port Saint Lucie. The Best South Florida's Gourmet Food Trucks are coming to see you and will prepare their best dishes with a wide variety of cuisines; Wings, Tacos, Asian, Seafood, Mediterranean, American Comfort, BBQ, Cuban, Latin, Fusion, Dessert etc. Every meal is Freshly prepared and Cooked to order!!! Come on down enjoy the beautiful sunset!!!! It's a night for friends and family gethering and hang out together have dinner & dessert from the best gourmet food trucks.
Start serving from 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Bring your lawn chair or blanket, Enjoy gourmet food & have a beer or a glass of wine or mixed drinks.
Let's the kid have fun with Bounce House, play ground, games & more activities.
Music by super Dj playing top hits from soft to the upbeat music. Shop local; souvenir and art craft vendors.
• Family Volunteer Night: On the fourth Friday of every month from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm at the UP Center located at 2520 Orange Ave, Fort Pierce bring the family to have dinner and help in supporting the UP Center. Dinner will be served and all ages are welcome. Volunteering can teach a sense of responsibility. Kids and teens learn what it means to make and keep a commitment. They learn how to be on time for a job, do their best, and be proud of the results. They also learn that, ultimately, we're all responsible for the well being of our communities.
That one person can make a difference. A wonderful, empowering message for kids is that they're important enough to have an impact on someone or something else.
The benefit of sacrifice. By giving up a toy to a less fortunate child, a child learns that sometimes it's good to sacrifice and that there are important things besides ourselves and our immediate needs.
Tolerance. Working in community service can bring kids and teens in touch with people of different backgrounds, abilities, ethnicities, ages, and education and income levels. They'll learn that even the most diverse individuals can be united by common values.
Job skills. Community service can help young people decide on their future careers. Are they interested in the medical field? Hospitals and clinics often have teenage volunteer programs. Do they love politics? Kids can work on the real campaigns of local political candidates. Learning to work as a team member, taking on leadership roles, setting project goals ... these are all skills that can be gained by volunteering and will serve kids well in any future career.
How to fill idle time wisely. If kids aren't involved in traditional after school activities, community service can be a wonderful alternative.
• Guided Kayaking Tours: Tours start at 8 a.m. on Friday and Saturday mornings, Savannas Preserve State Park, 2541 Walton Road, Port St. Lucie. Tour the park by water with experienced kayak guides at your side. Cost is $10 per person donation to the Friends of Savannas (FriendsofSavannas.org), plus the state park admission fee ($2 a person, or $3 for a vehicle with up to 8 people). All equipment is included with your donation. The minimum age for participation is 6 years old. Reservations are required; call the park's education center at (772) 398-2779.
• Dinner & Dance: 6-9 p.m. every Tuesday, Polish American Club, 343 Prima Vista Blvd., Port St. Lucie. $14 per person. BYOB and soda. For reservations, call Cindy, (508) 287-3370.
• Bingo & trivia: Entertainment by AJ the DJ, plus drink specials, free bingo, prizes, and pop-quiz trivia, every Tuesday from 8-10 p.m., St. Lucie Lanes, 6759 S. U.S. 1, Port St. Lucie. For more information, call (772) 461-5390 or (772) 873-2981.
• Dance: 7-9:30 p.m. every Thursday, Polish American Club, 343 Prima Vista Blvd., Port St. Lucie. $8 per person. BYOB and soda. For reservations, call Cindy, (508) 287-3370.
• Mangrove & Manatee Tours: Fort Pierce Outdoor Center’s Mangrove & Manatee Tour takes guests on either a paddleboard or kayak through the mangrove estuaries and boundary waters surrounding Fort Pierce Inlet State Park. Guests can expect to see a variety of seabirds and aquatic life, even a manatee or pod of dolphins. The tour is suitable for participants of all ages and skill levels, and includes all necessary rental equipment, safety gear, and a dedicated tour guide to lead your expedition. Make sure to bring along water bottles, sunscreen, and any waterproof gear for your electronics, as this tour provides many opportunities for photo taking. The tour is 90 minutes to two hours, and begins at 9 a.m. and noon, Monday through Saturday as weather permits. Get a 360 degree view of the waterways and ecosystems of Fort Pierce Inlet State Park. Guided tour is $40 per person. Or, rent a paddleboard or kayak from the center to take your own adventure. The center faces Tucker Cove and is located at 905 Shorewinds Drive, Fort Pierce. Call (772) 979-4434 for more information. Reserve your spots online at fortpierceoutdoorcenter.com/eco-tours/.
• A.E. Backus Museum & Gallery: A.E. Backus Museum & Gallery is located at 500 N. Indian River Drive, along the waterfront in historic downtown Fort Pierce. Summer hours are Saturday and Sunday only through Sept. 17; the museum will close for the summer from Sept. 18 through mid-October. Admission is $5 per person. Museum members, children under 18 and active duty military admitted free; AARP, AAA and veterans with proper ID receive $2 discount on admission. For more information, call (772) 465-0630 or visit www.BackusMuseum.com.
• Jazz Society events: Tuesday, jazz jams at the Sunrise Black Box Theatre, 117 S. Second St., Fort Pierce, from 7-10 p.m. $6 cover for non-members. Full bar available. Every other Wednesday evening, jazz jams at the gardens, 6:30-9:30 p.m. $3 cover. Wine and beer available. 2410 Westmoreland Blvd., Port St. Lucie. Saturday mornings, 8 a.m.-1 p.m., jazz market in downtown Fort Pierce along the Indian River waterfront, featuring creative arts and crafts.
• Treasure Coast Eagles No. 3582: Every day, bar bingo, from 10 a.m.-1 a.m. Tuesdays, ladies night from 7 -11 p.m. Free pool play, 7-11 p.m. Wednesdays, bingo 6:30-11 p.m., 12 games, final game pot is $300. Thursdays, Texas Hold-em 7-11 p.m. Buy in is $20. Free pool play, 7-11 p.m. – Fridays, open mic jam with Shawn, 7-11 p.m. - Everyone welcome. Men’s night - 7-11 p.m. Saturdays, karaoke by D-3 with Ariel and Steve, 7-11 p.m. Sundays, karaoke by D-3 with Ariel and Steve, 7-11 p.m. - Treasure Coast Eagles No. 3582 is located at 510 S. U.S. 1, No. 3, Fort Pierce. After 9 p.m. must be 21. For more information, call (772) 461-2750.
• Free City of Port St Lucie Business Workshop: The City of Port St Lucie Business Tax Office conducts free business training workshops for existing, new, and relocating businesses in the city. Each workshop is approximately 90 minutes in length and covers a variety of topics, including permits, zoning, home-based businesses, marketing, code, contracting, and more. Attending these workshops will help companies and entrepreneurs avoid many pitfalls that they commonly encounter in setting up or running their businesses. The classes are free and pre-registration is requested but not required. Events take place through November 12. Located at 121 SW Port St Lucie Blvd, Building B, Port St. Lucie. Times vary, you may contact Chrystal Gomez at email: CGomez@CityofPSL.com or call (772)344-4238
• FRRC - Ft. Pierce Chapter Meeting: Ft. Pierce listen up! We have monthly meetings every 4th Wednesday of the month at 6:30 p.m. Are you ready to use your voice to make a positive change in your community? We offer personal development, connections to other organizations that provide services to returning citizens. Come be apart of the organization that will help fight for the change we so desire. Located at 118 N 15th St, Fort Pierce. For more information email: David@Floridarrc.org or call (407)901-3749.
If you would like your live entertainment listings carried in the “Out and About” section, please email them to email@example.com. The deadline is two Fridays before the event. Email the listings weekly or monthly, if you know who will be appearing that far in advance. This procedure includes all venues providing live entertainment.