SATURDAY, OCT. 31
• MCSO Drive through Trick or Treat: The Martin County Sheriffs Office, locate at 800 SE Monterey Road in Stuart will host a Drive-Thru Trick or Treat on Sunday, Oct. 31 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. For more information, call (772) 220-7000.
• Howl at the Pocket Halloween Fest: Come out for the First Annual Howl at the Pocket Halloween Fest at Port Salerno on Saturday, Oct. 31 from 11 a.m.- 11 p.m. Over 35 Vendors will be in attendance (social-distant style), at this free entry fest and you will have a wide variety of treasures to explore, with pre-packaged candy available to all the kiddos! Treasure hunts, socially distant activities, food vendors, adult beverages, jewelry, boutique clothing, unique art, statues, raffles, contests, free giveaways and so much more awaits at this all-day Halloween event! Spooky decorations, exciting giveaways, and guided exploration of Historic Port Salerno is going to be a howling good time. While you’re enjoying the festivities, grab a bite to eat, go paddle boarding, join a pub crawl, or enter the costume contest for your chance at this year’s grand prize. The festival will take place at Arris Portal / Fish House Art Center in Port Salerno, 4745 SE DeSoto Avenue in Stuart.
• Werewolves & Witches Paddle : Come and join the 1st annual Werewolves & Witches Paddle parade. Come to Liquid Aloha Paddle Co, located at
4745 SE Desoto Avenue in Stuart from 5-6 p.m. on Oct. 31 dressed in your best werewolf or witch costume or we will have a witch hat or werewolf mask for you to wear!! We will be launching at 5 and will paddle for around an hour. Free if you have your own board $25 if you need to rent. After hang out and party at the Howl At The Pocket Halloween Fest.
• Trick or Treat Stroll: The Children's Museum of the Treasure Coast, located at 1707 NE Indian River Drive, Jensen Beach, is having a Trick or Treat Stroll from 4:30-6:30 p.m. on Oct. 31. $2 per person, Members are free. Restrictions still apply and maximum indoor capacity is limited.
Masks are required for ages 6 & up.
The Stroll must be kept moving forward, and all exhibits are closed off for playtime. For more information, call 772-225-7575.
FRIDAY, NOV. 6
• "Gimme" a Great Time "Fore" Education: Hammock Creek, located at 2400 SW Golden Bear Way in Palm City, will host the "Gimme" a Great Time "Fore" Education. Registration and cocktails will begin at 4:30 p.m. A shotgun start with a scramble format will follow. Social distancing will be in play.
We've designed this unique experience with this in mind. Each player will have their choice of riding in their own cart, sharing a regular cart, or sharing a cart with a plexiglass divider. Beverage carts will be roaming and food stations will be featured throughout the course to allow all players to stop for a bite in between holes. This will minimize contact with others while eating, but allow for a fun-filled night out in support of our local students and teachers. For more event details or questions about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Lisa Rhodes at 772-600-8062 or email LRhodes@EducationFoundationMC.org
SATURDAY, NOV. 7
• Gary Hoey: The Lyric Theater, located at 59 SW Flagler Avenue in Stuart, will host musician Gary Hoey on Saturday, Nov. 7 at 7p.m. For more information and ticket purchases, call 772-286-7827 or visit https://www.lyrictheatre.com
• Rocktopus Concert Series: There's a whole lot of music to be had at Ocean Republic Brewing! Join them every first Saturday of the month at 8 p.m for our new Rocktopus Live Concert Series. On, Saturday, Nov. J is Souljam. Enjoy lively music on our patio by authentic Florida musicians as you sip our fresh housemade beer or a brand-new craft cocktail selection! Plus, we have a revamped menu featuring our original recipes that will make you mouth water. For more information, visit https://oceanrepublicbrewing.com/
SATURDAY, NOV. 7
- SUNDAY, NOV. 8
• Stuart Air Show: The Stuart Air Show is returning to the skies Nov. 7 and 8. Celebrating its delayed 30th anniversary, the beloved regional event-sidelined last year by heavy flooding, which proceeded the tragic pre-show crash of a performer-will highlight performances from more elite military fighter jets than ever before. Not all the action will take place exclusively in the air. The event will debut a freestyle motocross performance in which one rider jumps over a biplane-in flight! And one of the static aircraft gives festivalgoers the chance to sit in the replica cockpit of the Top Gun Maverick F-18 Hornet popularized by Tom Cruise in the famous film. This year’s event commanded remarkable attention to detail. Featuring A10 “Thunderbolt II” Demo Team, F16 “Viper” Demo Team, F22 “Raptor” Demo Tea, F35 “Lightning II” Demo Team. The show will take place at Witham Field, 1895 Flying Fortress Lane in Stuart. For more information, visit https://stuartairshow.com/
THURSDAY, NOV. 12
- SUNDAY, NOV. 15
• Oklahoma at StarStruck Theatre: The StarStruck Theatre, located at 101 S Kanner Highway in Stuart, will present "Oklahoma!" beginning Thursday, Nov. 12 - Sunday, Nov. 15. Don't miss one of the most famous musicals of all time, "Oklahoma!" This timeless classic with songs like Oh What A Beautiful Morning, People Will Say Were In Love and Kansas City will leave you with a song in your heart and a longing for clear blue skies. Oklahoma!" Directed with fresh vision, Jennifer Jones re-imagines the relationships between these enduring characters. Music by Peter Jones and choreography by Rebecca Beery. Tickets are $29.99-$39.99, will show times of 11/12-13, 7 p.m., 11/14 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. and 11/15 at 2 p.m. For more information, visit https://starstruckfl.org/
SATURDAY, NOV. 14
• This Putt's For You! Golf Tournament: Join us Saturday Nov. 14 for ‘This Putt’s For You!,” a Golf Tournament with Golf Games, Raffles, Prizes, and Awards benefitting the Boys & Girls Clubs of Martin County at Miles Grant Country Club, 5101 SE Miles Grant Rd, Stuart. Miles Grant is a private country club offering an 18-hole par-64 course located in Stuart, Florida, at East Cove Road on the shores of the Intracoastal Waterway and near the inlet to the sea, the Saint Lucie.
Registration Starts at 7:30 a.m.
Shotgun Start at 8:30 a.m. In addition to the Main Tournament, participants can compete in other Golf Games including a Putting Contest, Hole In One, Mulligan, Closest to the Pin, Longest Drive, Top Team, Top Guy, and Top Gal. For more information please call 772-545-1255.
FRIDAY, NOV. 20
- SUNDAY, NOV. 22
• Gary Hoey: The Jensen Beach Chamber of Commerce will hold its annual Jensen Beach Pineapple Festival from Nov. 20-22 in downtown Jensen Beach from 6-11 p.m. (Friday), 12-11 p.m. (Saturday) and 12-6 p.m. (Sunday). For more information, call (772) 334-3444 or visit www.pineapplefstival.info
SATURDAY, DEC. 5
• Rocktopus Concert Series: There's a whole lot of music to be had at Ocean Republic Brewing located at 1630 SE Federal Highway in Stuart. Join them every first Saturday of the month at 8 p.m for our new Rocktopus Live Concert Series. On, Saturday, Dec.5 is the Uproot Hootenanny See Less. Enjoy lively music on our patio by authentic Florida musicians as you sip our fresh housemade beer or a brand-new craft cocktail selection! Plus, we have a revamped menu featuring our original recipes that will make you mouth water. For more information, visit https://oceanrepublicbrewing.com/
• Road to Victory Musuem: The Road to Victory Military Museum located in Stuart Florida at 319 SE Stypmann Boulevard is open Saturdays 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. and by appointment. The museum displays artifacts and memorabilia from veterans across the Treasure Coast, the US and even throughout the world donated to RTVMM. The items are displayed in the original WWII barracks from Jonathan Dickinson park. Veterans are honored at parades and events. Docents are needed to cover the museum in two or four hour shifts on Saturdays & by appt. We need volunteers for lawn maintenance, military vehicle restoration, and individuals to work with the Victory Rangers. The Victory Rangers are involved in WWII reenactments. The RTVMM Victory Rangers age 14 to 20, guys and gals, work on military vehicles and are involved in community events. They are also involved as docents covering the museum.. Orientation is required. Please fill out application On Saturdays at the museum. Background and criminal check will be required for adults as docents. Visitors and docents wear masks and practice social distancing. Please contact us for additional information for volunteering at facebook/roadtovictory or call 772-210-4283 or 703-835-4166.
• St. Monica's Church Famous Fish Fry: Famous Fish Fry on the 3rd Friday of each Month from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., except for November and December. Serving ample helpings of Cooked to Order Grouper or Tillipia (Mild, Lemon, Spicy or Naked) with choice of two sides such as Pigeon Peas and Rice, Maccaroni and Cheese, Green Beans, Collard Greens and a choice of Cole Slaw or Potato Salad and Hushpuppies with a Choice of a Dessert including Pound Cake, Cookies, Brownies, etc. St. Monica's Episcopal Church -The Friendly Little Church With Caribbean Spirit is located at 800 Central Avenue in Stuart. $12 for Dinners and $8.00 for Sandwiches. All are welcome. For more information, call (772) 221-0552, or visit www.stmonicas.org
• Tot Tuesday at Treasure Coast Square: Treasure Coast Square welcomes all kids ages 5 & under to join us for "Tot Tuesday", held the first Tuesday of the month from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. in JCPenney Court.These free monthly events will feature sing-a-longs, story time, games, crafts, special guests and more! Call 772-692-9401 for more information.
• Rocktopus Concert Series: There's a whole lot of music to be had at Ocean Republic Brewing, located at 1630 SE Federal Highway in Stuart. Join us every first Saturday of the month starting Aug. 1 at 8 p.m for our new Rocktopus Live Concert Series. Enjoy lively music on our patio by authentic Florida musicians as you sip our fresh housemade beer or a brand-new craft cocktail selection! Plus, we have a revamped menu featuring our original recipes that will make you mouth water.
Oct. 3: Bryce Allyn Band
Nov. 7: Souljam
Dec. 5: Uproot Hootenanny See Less
For more information, visit https://oceanrepublicbrewing.com/