Due to COVID-19, it is suggested that readers call and make sure the event is taking place as listed.
SATURDAY, NOV. 7
• 5th Auto, Truck, Motorcycle Show: Classic auto enthusiasts are welcome to enjoy the 5th Annual Car, Truck, and Motorcycle show on Saturday, Nov. 7, from 10:00a.m. to 3:0 0 p.m. at First Presbyterian Church of Vero Beach, located at 520 Royal Palm Boulevard. Admission is free; a suggested donation of $5 to benefit the church’s youth group will be gladly accepted. Advanced registration for show vehicles is $15, or $20 on-site the day of the show. Advanced vehicle registration is $15. On-site registration is $20 and will take place from 9 to 11am. Proceeds from vehicle registration will benefit the First Presbyterian Men’s Fellowship Charity Fund. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies will be awarded by a People’s Choice vote on the day of the event. There will be door prizes and the first 50 participating vehicles will receive a dash plaque to commemorate their participation. For those who come hungry, the L’il Sweetie’s Treats food truck will be available serving up delicious food, drinks, and snacks. Social distancing is recommended; however, masks will not be required. For more information please contact Glenn Conn at (772) 226-7911 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SATURDAY, DEC. 5
• Wintergreen Night Lights: The Environmental Learning Center, located at 255 Live Oak Drive in Vero Beach will host "Wintergreen Night Lights" on Saturday, Dec. 5 from 6-9 p.m. Paddle through the magical mangrove tunnels, covered in holiday lights. These nighttime canoe trips through the lights create a dreamy experience on the Indian River Lagoon for guests to enjoy. Enjoy a bonfire with s’mores and night walks through our campus. For more information and tickets, call (772) 589-5050 or visit www.discoverelc.org
SUNDAY, DEC. 6
• Holidays at Art Museum The Vero Beach Art Museum, located at 3001 Riverside Park Drive in Vero Beach, it's free event "Holdiays at the Museum" from 1-4 p.m. For more information, call (772) 231-0707 or visit www.vbmuseum.org
FRIDAY, DEC. 11
- SATURDAY, DEC. 12
• Comedy Zone at Riverside: Riverside’s showcase of professional comedians touring the comedy circuit takes the Waxlax Stage on Dec. 11-12 with comedians to be announced. Local musicians play the Live in the Loop Outdoor Stage on Friday and Saturday. Bands to be announced. Showtimes are at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. Tickets for comedian showcase: $18 Live in the Loop bands start performing at 6 p.m. - music at Live in the Loop Outdoor Stage is free. Comedy performances take place on the Waxlax Stage at Riverside Theatre, located at 3250 Riverside Park Drive in Vero Beach. For more information or ticket purchases, call 772-231-5860 or visit www.riversidetheatre.com.
• Wintergreen Night Lights: The Environmental Learning Center, located at 255 Live Oak Drive in Vero Beach will host "Wintergreen Night Lights" on Friday-Saturday, Dec. 11-12 from 6-9 p.m. Paddle through the magical mangrove tunnels, covered in holiday lights. These nighttime canoe trips through the lights create a dreamy experience on the Indian River Lagoon for guests to enjoy. Enjoy a bonfire with s’mores and night walks through our campus. For more information and tickets, call (772) 589-5050 or visit www.discoverelc.org
SATURDAY, DEC. 19
• Holiday Night of Lights: The McFee Botanical Gardens, located at 350 U.S. 1 in Vero Beach, will host "Holiday Night of Lights" on Saturday, Dec. 19 from 6-8 p.m. Celebrate winter in the tropics at McKee Botanical Garden during Holiday Nights of Lights. Treat your family to a fun holiday tradition which is sure to brighten up your holidays with festive displays, professional LED lighting displays, a large-scale model train* and miniature holiday village, culinary treats from the Garden Café, and an opportunity for children to visit with Santa. General admission rates apply. The Garden will close at its regular time of 5 p.m. and will reopen for the evening events. Note: (The Children’s Garden at McKee will not be open during our Holiday Nights of Lights events).