Due to COVID-19, it is suggested that readers call and make sure the event is taking place as listed.
FRIDAY FEB. 5-SUNDAY FEB. 7
• Treasure Fest 2021 is here!: A 3 day festival featuring a custom bike show, stunt riders, Radical Randy onsite, Tattoo Expo, the Ives Brothers Wall of Death, the SCC Dancers, Bikini Bike Wash, and Demo Ride the new 2021 H-D Lineup! Sponsored by Treasure Coast Harley Davidson of Stuart. Live music from Nova Rex and Saving Abe. It's happening at 4967 SE Federal Highway in Stuart. For more info call Johnny Lange (714) 465-7103.
FRIDAY FEB. 12
• Martin County Fair: The Martin County Fair and Youth Livestock Show kicks off on Friday Feb. 10 at the fairgrounds located at 2616 SE Dixie Hwy. in Stuart.
The Martin County Fair Association sponsors the event. The Association is not a part of Martin County or State of Florida government and thus receives no tax dollars or other subsidies. The fair is organized solely by volunteers to benefit and promote the best of Martin County, its youth, its agriculture, horticulture and community resources.
A wide range of events and exhibitions are planned for this year's fair. Check out the schedule of events on the Martin County Fair website here > https://www.martincountyfair.com/events.
Tickets: One-price and armband tickets purchased in advanced are $20. General admission tickets purchased in advance are $5. Tickets can be purchased here > https://www.mcftickets.com/
Please Check The Weather Before You Come. Concert Tickets Will Not Be Refunded Due To Inclement Weather. The Fair Has No Control Over The Weather. The fair runs through Saturday Feb. 20.
COVID EXCEPTION !!!!
Other than listed above, IF the Fair is cancelled by the State of Florida, The Health Department, or the County Government, due to no fault of you or the Fair, you will be eligible for a refund (minus any credit card fees paid) for your ticket purchases. Refunds in this instance will be granted for a LIMITED TIME. Request for refunds MUST be made by March 1st. Tickets MUST be returned to the Fair Office at time of request.
FRIDAY FEB. 19
•'Never Stop Believin': A concert tribute to the rock band JOURNEY at the Martin County Fair on Friday Feb. 19 at 7 p.m. A fair admission ticket gets you in. There is no additional cost for the concert. the Martin County Fairgrounds located at 2616 SE Dixie Hwy. in Stuart.
WEDNESDAY JULY 21 & THURSDAY JULY 22
• Digital Marketing, Conference: The 6th annual DigiMarCon America, the Premier Virtual Digital Marketing, Media and Advertising Conference in America will be held July 21 to 22, 2021. The cost is $147.
The conference is available to live stream and on-demand. DigiMarCon America 2021 is your chance to hear from some of the most audacious and thought provoking speakers in the digital marketing, media and advertising industry.
Gain insight into emerging strategies, the latest innovative technologies, and best practices to move your business to the next level.
Network with thought leaders, collaborate with your peers and build your professional network.
Join your peers online for 2-days jam packed with digital marketing best practices, latest trends, practical solutions, strategy and networking. Immerse yourself in topics like digital strategy, programmatic advertising, web experience management, usability/ design, mobile marketing & retargeting, customer engagement, user acquisition, social media marketing, targeting & optimization and much, much more!
At DigiMarCon America 2021, you will receive all the elements you need to achieve digital marketing success! Conventional thought will be challenged, new ways of thinking will emerge, and you will leave with your head, notebooks and professional toolkit full of action items and ideas.
Be a part of DigiMarCon America 2021 and discover how to thrive and succeed as a marketer in a rapidly evolving digital world.
See why people keep coming back year after year to this must-attend event!
Register and secure your seat today. For more details visit https://digimarconamerica.com.
• Waterfront Market: Join us every Sunday, from 10am - 4pm, for the Waterfront Market at Harbourside Place! Stroll along the intracoastal while shopping local artisan and handmade goods!
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available
- Attendees must wear masks
- Social distancing is encouraged
- To become a vendor, email: email@example.com
Harbourside Place is the premier downtown destination in Jupiter for shopping, dining, luxury hotel accommodations, entertainment and boating. Harbourside Place is located dockside at 200 US-1 in Jupiter.
• Animators, Artists & Multi-Media Giants: Now showing through the end of January 2021 at the Elliott Museum in Stuart. A meaningful exhibit for young and creative minds.
The Elliott Museum has installed a very cool exhibit that features a Makerspace Lab with eight computer stations, four 3-D printers and two die-cut machines. You can create your own animated movies and paper engineering projects, and make designs that can be sent to our in-house 3-D printers and laser cutters. Helpful docents will be on hand to introduce you to our easy-to-use technology!
All of this is included with the price of museum admission. Regular admission for visitors 13 to 64 years of age is $14. The exhibit runs through Jan. 31, 2021. The Elliott Museum is located at 825 NE Ocean Blvd. in Stuart. For more information call (772) 225-1961.
• Tarot Card Reading at Arri’s Portal: Tarot Card Reading is now available at Arri’s Portal in Port Salerno, right on the water! Come meet Karmic One Tarot, a world renowned psychic and step into your very own wonderland to hear about your fate and fortune. Galaxy tapestries, sweet incense, and a 50 foot tall crystal tree guide you to your private room for your personal private reading where all your questions can be answered in a 15 or 30 minute session. The ambience and atmosphere are enchantingly beautiful, and your reading is guaranteed to be delightful (and positive!).
Due to high popularity, appointments are encouraged. Call (772) 210-5117. Arri's Portal is located at 4745 SE Desoto Avenue by the Twisted Tuna in Stuart / Port Salerno. For more information, visit https://arrisportal.com/.
• Road to Victory Museum: The Road to Victory Military Museum located in Stuart Florida at 319 SE Stypmann Boulevard is open by appointment only on Saturdays 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
The museum displays artifacts and memorabilia from veterans across the Treasure Coast, the US and even throughout the world donated to RTVMM. The items are displayed in the original WWII barracks from Jonathan Dickinson park. Veterans are honored at parades and events.
Docents are needed to cover the museum in two or four hour shifts on Saturdays & by appt.
We need volunteers for lawn maintenance, military vehicle restoration, and individuals to work with the Victory Rangers.
The Victory Rangers are involved in WWII reenactments. The RTVMM Victory Rangers age 14 to 20, guys and gals, work on military vehicles and are involved in community events. They are also involved as docents covering the museum. Orientation is required.
Visitors and docents wear masks and practice social distancing. Please contact us for additional information at https://www.facebook.com/roadtovictory/ or call 772-210-4283 or 703-835-4166.