Due to COVID-19, it is suggested that readers call and make sure the event is taking place as listed.
FRIDAY FEB. 19
•'Never Stop Believin': A concert tribute to the rock band JOURNEY at the Martin County Fair on Friday Feb. 19 at 7 p.m. A fair admission ticket gets you in. There is no additional cost for the concert. the Martin County Fairgrounds located at 2616 SE Dixie Hwy. in Stuart.
SATURDAY FEB. 20
• Martin County Fair: The Martin County Fair and Youth Livestock Show wraps up on Saturday Feb. 20 at the fairgrounds located at 2616 SE Dixie Hwy. in Stuart.
This year marks the 62nd year of the Martin County Fair as we know it today. There have been county fairs in Martin County as far back as the early 1900’s, but there has been a fair at the Martin County Fairgrounds every year since 1959. It is more than just carnival rides and an exhibition of animals. This year’s fair offers family-friendly entertainment and education, with full awareness and consideration of the COVID-19 virus.
Check out the schedule of events on the Martin County Fair website here > https://www.martincountyfair.com/events.
The Martin County Fair Association sponsors the event. The Association is not a part of Martin County or State of Florida government and thus receives no tax dollars or other subsidies. The fair is organized solely by volunteers to benefit and promote the best of Martin County, its youth, its agriculture, horticulture and community resources.
Tickets: One-price and armband tickets purchased in advanced are $20. General admission tickets purchased in advance are $5. Tickets can be purchased here > https://www.mcftickets.com/.
Please Check The Weather Before You Come. Concert Tickets Will Not Be Refunded Due To Inclement Weather. The Fair Has No Control Over The Weather. The fair runs through Saturday Feb. 20.
COVID EXCEPTION !!!!
Other than listed above, If the Fair is cancelled by the State of Florida, The Health Department, or the County Government, due to no fault of you or the Fair, you will be eligible for a refund (minus any credit card fees paid) for your ticket purchases. Refunds in this instance will be granted for a LIMITED TIME. Request for refunds MUST be made by March 1st. Tickets MUST be returned to the Fair Office at time of request.
• Titan Trot: The Titan Trot 5K Run is an event for the whole family! All proceeds will go to benefit the Treasure Coast Classical Academy. Show time is at 7:30 a.m. on Saturday Feb. 20 at Halpatiokee Park located at 8303 SW Lost River Road in Stuart. Sign up here >>> http://bit.ly/39yO4Aa.
SATURDAY FEB. 20 & SUNDAY FEB. 21
• ArtsFest 2021: The Arts Foundation for Martin County hosts ArtsFest 2021 at the Gazebo Park in Stuart. On Saturday Feb. 20 and Sunday Feb. 21 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. the Gazebo Park will come alive with a vivid spectrum of artistic expression that will cater to all five senses and all ages. ArtsFest 2021 has been the signature cultural event of The Arts Foundation for Martin County for 34 years. It encompasses visual arts, and culinary arts, And this year we're also including performing arts with a performance of A Midsummer Night’s Dream, as well as multiple musical acts highlighting Bahamian, Irish, Cuban, West African, and French cultures.
Saturday, Feb. 20
- 11 – 11:30 am and 12:30 – 1 pm, Junkanoo Band Parade
- 11:30 am – 12 pm and 1 – 1:30 pm, The Rowdy Micks
- 3pm – 4:30 pm A Midsummer Night’s Dream/A.C.T. Studio Theatre
Sunday, Feb. 21
- 11 am – 12:30 pm, The Cuban Trio
- 1 pm – 2 pm, The Gratitude Steel Band / Eguana En Ekele'
- 3 pm – 4 pm, The French Horn Collective
Tickets are $5. Learn more on this website > https://www.eventeny.com/events/artsfest-stuart-667/. The Gazebo Park is located at 50 SE Ocean Blvd in Stuart.
SUNDAY FEB. 21
• Goat Husbandry Clinic: Thinking of raising goats and don't know where to start? Already have goats and have questions about certain things? Want to know some useful management tricks? Well then this is the event for you! Come join us at the Circle Bar C Goat Dairy on 16650 SW Morgan Street in Indiantown. We'll give you a hand-on workshops on caring for goats. It takes place at the farm on Feb. 21 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Admission is $45 per person. Go to our website to sign up and learn more > circlebarcgoatdairy.grazecart.com.
SATURDAY FEB. 27
• Pull For Our Veterans - A Sporting Clays Tournament: Southeast Florida Honor Flight and POW-MIA-OREE invite you to PULL for our veterans on Saturday Feb. 27 at the South Florida Shooting Club in Palm Bay. 8 a.m. registration and a light breakfast. At 8:45 a.m. we'll have a safety briefing. Shooting begins at 9 a.m. There will be a BBQ lunch, raffles, an awards ceremony immediately following. The South Florida Shooting Club is located at 500 SW Long Drive in Palm City.
SATURDAY MARCH 6
• Molly’s House 11th Annual Polo Classic: Rain or shine the Molly's House Annual Polo Classic is on for Saturday March 6 from noon-4 p.m. at the beautiful Port Mayaca Polo Club at 12499 SW Conners Hwy in Okeechobee west of Indiantown.
-Ticket options: VIP Ticket: $100 and includes seating in the VIP tent, open bar and a paella lunch. Chalet: $500 and includes tickets for up to 15 people, a set up 10 x 10 tent, 8' banquet table, 10 chairs and a cooler of ice. Your chalet will be located on the tailgating side. You are welcome to bring your own food and refreshments. A food truck will also be on sight in the event you wish to purchase your lunch.
-Reserved Table for 8: $900 and includes seating in the VIP tent, open bar, a paella lunch and 2 bottles of champagne or wine at your table.
-Reserved Table for 10: $1250 and includes seating in the VIP tent, open bar, a paella lunch and 2 bottles of champagne or wine at your table.
-Carload: $50 offers you a spot in the tailgating section for you and your carload of guests. You are welcome to bring your own food and refreshments.
A food truck will also be on sight in the event you wish to purchase your lunch in the carload section.
To Purchase your tickets go to > http://www.mollyshouse.org.
The Presenting Sponsor for this event is The Herold-Cadorette Family! Proceeds will benefit Molly's House in Stuart. Molly's House is a warm and caring environment for patients and families in a medical crisis.
Sponsorships are running out! Contact Polly at PDelater@mollyshouse.org today!
THURSDAY MARCH 18
• Stephen Marley Acoustic Soul: The Stephen Marley Acoustic Soul Tour will be live at Terra Fermata in Stuart on Thursday March 18 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Stephen Robert Nesta Marley is a Jamaican-American musician who is the son of Bob Marley and his wife Rita Marley. Tickets are $26. Purchase tickets here > http://bit.ly/3jbeEmo. Terra Fermata is located at 26 SE 6th Street in Stuart.
• Clyde Butcher’s America’s Everglades: The photographs of renowned Florida Artist Hall of Fame Artist winner, Clyde Butchercis are currently on exhibition at the Arts Council’s Court House Cultural Center in Stuart. Butcher’s “America’s Everglades” photographs represents the many years Clyde spent exploring the remote regions of the Everglades. His photographs reveal wild and natural places where few humans have ventured, and the images capture remarkable solitude and wonder. Admission: A $5 donation is requested. The Arts Council’s Court House Cultural Center is located at 80 SE Ocean Boulevard in Stuart.
• Waterfront Market: Join us every Sunday, from 10am - 4pm, for the Waterfront Market at Harbourside Place! Stroll along the intracoastal while shopping local artisan and handmade goods!
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available
- Attendees must wear masks
- Social distancing is encouraged
- To become a vendor, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Harbourside Place is the premier downtown destination in Jupiter for shopping, dining, luxury hotel accommodations, entertainment and boating. Harbourside Place is located dockside at 200 US-1 in Jupiter.
• The Elliot Museum: The Lure of Florida Fishing is a new exhibit at the Elliott Museum that can be seen now through May 31. This exhibit fits right into Martin County which is known as the Sailfish Capital of the World. The Lure of Florida Fishing exhibit showcases the rich history, evolution and art of this age-old sport and its impact on a local and statewide scale. Explore vintage as well as state-of-the-art equipment, mounts, sculpture, and hand-crafted lures for fresh and saltwater fishing. See what you can reel in on a fishing simulator and pose for your photo op! The Elliott Museum is located at 825 NE Ocean Blvd in Stuart.
•Reiki Healing Circle: Join us for a Reiki Healing Circle at 6 p.m. on the second Friday of every month at the Treasure Coast Holistic Health Center in Stuart. A Reiki healing circle is an opportunity for those who need healing of physical, mental, or emotional imbalances.
The class is complimentary but we welcome donations. A portion of all funds collected will be donated to Holistic Education Foundation (HEFGIVES). HEFgives is a 501c3 non profit dedicated to free education in holistic health and complimentary alternative medicine. Learn more at www.TCHolisticHealthCenter.com. The Treasure Coast Holistic Health Center is located at 524 SE Dixie Hwy in Stuart.
• Four for Forty Thursdays at RUSH: Family Night Out at RUSH Jensen Beach is just $40 for one-hour jump admission for 4 people. Each additional jumper is $10 an hour. We want our guests to have a wonderful experience while creating awesome memories. Our park provides a unique, challenging and safe course for all ages. We’ve accomplished this by designing a place where you can soar in open arenas, play trampoline dodgeball, laser tag, airwalk, try your hand at the battle beam and so much more. RUSH Jensen Beach is located on S. US Hwy 1, just south of Jensen Beach Boulevard.
• Tarot Card Reading at Arri’s Portal: Tarot Card Reading is now available at Arri’s Portal in Port Salerno, right on the water! Come meet Karmic One Tarot, a world renowned psychic and step into your very own wonderland to hear about your fate and fortune. Galaxy tapestries, sweet incense, and a 50 foot tall crystal tree guide you to your private room for your personal private reading where all your questions can be answered in a 15 or 30 minute session. The ambience and atmosphere are enchantingly beautiful, and your reading is guaranteed to be delightful (and positive!).
Call (772) 210-5117. Arri's Portal is located at 4745 SE Desoto Avenue by the Twisted Tuna in the Port Salerno neighborhood of Stuart. For more information, visit https://arrisportal.com/.
• Road to Victory Museum: The Road to Victory Military Museum located in Stuart Florida at 319 SE Stypmann Boulevard is open by appointment only on Saturdays 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
The museum displays artifacts and memorabilia from veterans across the Treasure Coast, the US and even throughout the world donated to RTVMM. The items are displayed in the original WWII barracks from Jonathan Dickinson park. Veterans are honored at parades and events.
Docents are needed to cover the museum in two or four hour shifts on Saturdays & by appt.
We need volunteers for lawn maintenance, military vehicle restoration, and individuals to work with the Victory Rangers.
The Victory Rangers are involved in WWII reenactments. The RTVMM Victory Rangers age 14 to 20, guys and gals, work on military vehicles and are involved in community events. They are also involved as docents covering the museum. Orientation is required.
Visitors and docents wear masks and practice social distancing. Please contact us for additional information at https://www.facebook.com/roadtovictory/ or call 772-210-4283 or 703-835-4166.