SATURDAY, DEC. 5
• Rocktopus Concert Series: There's a whole lot of music to be had at Ocean Republic Brewing located at 1630 SE Federal Highway in Stuart. Join them every first Saturday of the month at 8 p.m for our new Rocktopus Live Concert Series. On, Saturday, Dec.5 is the Uproot Hootenanny See Less. Enjoy lively music on our patio by authentic Florida musicians as you sip our fresh housemade beer or a brand-new craft cocktail selection! Plus, we have a revamped menu featuring our original recipes that will make you mouth water. For more information, visit https://oceanrepublicbrewing.com/
• Road to Victory Musuem: The Road to Victory Military Museum located in Stuart Florida at 319 SE Stypmann Boulevard is open Saturdays 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. and by appointment. The museum displays artifacts and memorabilia from veterans across the Treasure Coast, the US and even throughout the world donated to RTVMM. The items are displayed in the original WWII barracks from Jonathan Dickinson park. Veterans are honored at parades and events. Docents are needed to cover the museum in two or four hour shifts on Saturdays & by appt. We need volunteers for lawn maintenance, military vehicle restoration, and individuals to work with the Victory Rangers. The Victory Rangers are involved in WWII reenactments. The RTVMM Victory Rangers age 14 to 20, guys and gals, work on military vehicles and are involved in community events. They are also involved as docents covering the museum.. Orientation is required. Please fill out application On Saturdays at the museum. Background and criminal check will be required for adults as docents. Visitors and docents wear masks and practice social distancing. Please contact us for additional information for volunteering at facebook/roadtovictory or call 772-210-4283 or 703-835-4166.
• St. Monica's Church Famous Fish Fry: Famous Fish Fry on the 3rd Friday of each Month from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., except for November and December. Serving ample helpings of Cooked to Order Grouper or Tillipia (Mild, Lemon, Spicy or Naked) with choice of two sides such as Pigeon Peas and Rice, Maccaroni and Cheese, Green Beans, Collard Greens and a choice of Cole Slaw or Potato Salad and Hushpuppies with a Choice of a Dessert including Pound Cake, Cookies, Brownies, etc. St. Monica's Episcopal Church -The Friendly Little Church With Caribbean Spirit is located at 800 Central Avenue in Stuart. $12 for Dinners and $8.00 for Sandwiches. All are welcome. For more information, call (772) 221-0552, or visit www.stmonicas.org
• Tot Tuesday at Treasure Coast Square: Treasure Coast Square welcomes all kids ages 5 & under to join us for "Tot Tuesday", held the first Tuesday of the month from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. in JCPenney Court.These free monthly events will feature sing-a-longs, story time, games, crafts, special guests and more! Call 772-692-9401 for more information.
• Rocktopus Concert Series: There's a whole lot of music to be had at Ocean Republic Brewing, located at 1630 SE Federal Highway in Stuart. Join us every first Saturday of the month starting Aug. 1 at 8 p.m for our new Rocktopus Live Concert Series. Enjoy lively music on our patio by authentic Florida musicians as you sip our fresh housemade beer or a brand-new craft cocktail selection! Plus, we have a revamped menu featuring our original recipes that will make you mouth water.
Oct. 3: Bryce Allyn Band
Nov. 7: Souljam
Dec. 5: Uproot Hootenanny See Less
For more information, visit https://oceanrepublicbrewing.com/