The ‘Jensen After School Experience’ program (JASE ), was offered at Langford Park in Jensen Beach on Friday, September 4. The JASE Program is one of three free after school programs offered by the Martin County Parks and Recreation Department for children ages 5 and over that reside in Martin County. Funded and supported by the Children’s Services Council of Martin County, the program takes place Monday through Friday from 2 pm to 6 pm on regular school days during the school year as well as during early release and non-school days during the summer, offering homework assistance, educational activities, outdoor activities, team building, physical fitness, arts and crafts, and 4H. These programs are licensed as childcare facilities through the Florida Department of Children and Families. More information about these programs can be found at www.martin.fl.us/after-school-programs
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Advertise with Us
To advertise your business, call (772) 465-5656.
Agencies | National | Regional: Call Kathy Young at (772) 467-4352.
Around Your Town
Sign up for our free e-newsletter:
Email us at email@example.com.
- Confessed Rocky Point killer makes plea deal
- St. Lucie Schools to offer educational changes
- Indian River County launches new COVID relief programs
- Doctor urges weight loss to fight COVID
- Rants and Raves - Week of Sept. 18, 2020
- Food Bank receives $140,000 from United Way of Indian River County
- St. Lucie County Crime Report – Week of Sept. 18, 2020
- Sailing center proposed for Vero Beach Three Corners
- Toxins found in Florida dolphins and whales
- Why Car Dealers and Manufacturers Want You to Lease Instead of Buy
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.